Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Bought a 29 Enticer

Enticer Rick, Congrats! Nice boat!

cbgenrl, Whats winterizing?
Old 02-12-2005, 11:03 AM
Registered

270 - Your killin me. We are at least going to see the sun and 50 today, but its only temporary.

This site is as close to boating as I can get right now....
Old 02-12-2005, 11:19 AM
Registered

Enticer Rick,
I have a 2001 290 PQ with twin 454's (310 hp). On gps I run about 64.7 mph. Your new boat looks great. A bunch of people from this site and others are going to meet up in lake of the ozarks for the shootout in august, you should think about going. With all the people getting togeather down there I think we will be doing some major rafting off, we will definately fill up a bar
Old 02-12-2005, 11:33 AM
Registered

270 Laser,
You'r laughing at us aren't you

How has your weather been down there? We were invited down to Marco Island with some friends of ours to stay at thier house for a week this month but we took a pass. When we go down in October I will let you know the date and we will have to hook up for dinner. They have a 34 proline center console at thier house so maybe we could even meet for lunch by water.
Have you been doing much boating?

Calvin
Old 02-12-2005, 12:44 PM
Registered

Pwrquest,
It was cold today, it's only getting up to 69. High 70's and sunny the rest of the week. We took the boat out for dinner and a night cruise this week. Next week is the Miami boat show so have to make it over there. I'd love to hook up when you come down. Marco Island isn't that far from me by boat. Talk to Ya! Jim
Old 02-12-2005, 01:41 PM
Registered

Received 217 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by PWRQUEST
Enticer Rick,
I have a 2001 290 PQ with twin 454's (310 hp). On gps I run about 64.7 mph. Your new boat looks great. A bunch of people from this site and others are going to meet up in lake of the ozarks for the shootout in august, you should think about going. With all the people getting togeather down there I think we will be doing some major rafting off, we will definately fill up a bar
I'm with you pwrquest this is my second PQ290 and I can only get around 66 mph even when the boat was brand new before I took delivery of the boat I went to the factory for a test drive with Mark Kaiser who used to test drive the PQs before they left the factory and he was only hitting 66 mph.
Now a Friend has a 2002 PQ290 with small blocks and he get up to around 68mph because of the less weight.
As far as loto I think its going to be a great time,cant wait.
Old 02-12-2005, 07:38 PM
Registered

boatnut,
Looks like we will be staying at Alhonna Resort again, for the shootout.We will probably be in room 17 which room # are you in? This will be our 3rd time staying there. We like the location.

Calvin
Old 02-12-2005, 07:48 PM
Registered

Jim,
When the Gulf is rough is there very much intercoastal you can run?
I might have asked you already but have you ever been to Stans in Goodland on a Sunday (I think that is the only day it is open) If not you have to go and let me know what you thought. The place is awesome You can get there by boat but there is not much parking so you might be better off to drive.

Calvin
Old 02-12-2005, 09:09 PM
Registered

Calvin,
The Gulf is usually pretty calm. The worst I have been caught in were 4-6's. As far as other waterways, The Caloosahatchee river splits Cape Coral and Ft Myers. The river goes across the state through Lake Okeechobee and out into the Atlantic. We also have San Carlos Bay, Estero Bay, and Pine Island sound. Which are all sheltered. There are some shallow area's just like the chain. A good chart is a must!
I've never been to Stans Where are they at? I'm always game for a new restaurant. I usually go to Snug Harbor on Ft Myers Beach or Rum Runners on the Cape. They both have plenty of parking.
Jim
Attached Thumbnails Bought a 29 Enticer-dsc02114.jpg  
Old 02-13-2005, 10:26 AM
Registered

Jim,
Here is the site for stans www.stansidlehour.net
I heard they were only open on sunday but I see that is not true. When we go it is on sunday and it is a blast
When you go let me know what you thought. There is also a couple of small shops there.It is mostly an adult crowd but there are some children there, I don't know if you have kids but I figured I would let you know.

Quick Reply: Bought a 29 Enticer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.