Where's Wally >

Where's Wally

Notices

Where's Wally

Old 04-06-2005, 06:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Where's Wally

Originally Posted by cbgenrl
Thanks gents, it was a great day to break her in.

Hey Rob, thanks for wiping down those drive showers. Get used to seeing that view of the boat
Wally,
Do not underestimate the weight savings of having 46 holes drilled in the cockpit floor. We will have to race.
Rob
Old 04-06-2005, 06:41 PM
Registered

Wally, I got the "trailer queen" pretty much ready to go. I'm looking forward to checkin' out your new ride, Rich was really impressed. All I need is to get cought up with the farm work, and I'll get out and burn some fuel. Hillary is in the process of getting my numbers and name designed and made up.
Old 04-06-2005, 09:32 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

The dominator is in transit tonight back to LOTO. I'll be going down this weekend to re-aquaint myself with it. It is being delivered to Raymonds tomorrow morning.

Seems ironic that it ends up back where it started.
Old 04-06-2005, 09:52 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

John
I did not think that you would be able to go a hole summer without something You relize that it will probably sell this month

Wally
I like your thinking a pizza would have been nice And five girls I would have given up my seat

Scott
Lets get that boat wet this Sunday, I hope to have mine running by then, they did confirm that it is the starter, just have to get it out to get rebuilt

By the way this is my 200th post I am becoming a post whore.
Old 04-07-2005, 06:39 PM
Registered

Rich you TRAMP!!!! At least it's the starter and nothing worse!!! I'm still good for Saturday. And Sunday if someone needs a co-pilot.
Old 04-07-2005, 07:39 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by PWRQWST
John
I did not think that you would be able to go a hole summer without something You relize that it will probably sell this month

Wally
I like your thinking a pizza would have been nice And five girls I would have given up my seat

Scott
Lets get that boat wet this Sunday, I hope to have mine running by then, they did confirm that it is the starter, just have to get it out to get rebuilt

By the way this is my 200th post I am becoming a post whore.
Rich, just go run it on one engine. Not sure I will actually ever take the boat out again. I am going down this weekend to get the rest of the stuff out of the condo I need to. It went on the market yesterday. I heard someone was coming down tomorrow to look at the boat. I will probably go out with Kelly on his 353 fastek if I go boating this weekend.
Old 04-07-2005, 10:51 PM
Registered

Forecast looking good for this weekend........I plan to be on water both days (but not till 1 on Sunday). Scott, you getting out Saturday or waiting till Sunday?
Old 04-08-2005, 09:17 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Wally
I will have to speek for Scott, (the computer is at Hills and she is out of town) Since we did not get the rain, he said he will be playing in the fields all weekend, boating forcast does not look good , Shoot I tried to get him to come out to the property on Sat to cut but he's farming.
So what are you doing on Sat want to cut some wood? So far it is only scubasteve (Rob) and myself, we could use an extra hand.
Old 04-08-2005, 06:44 PM
Registered

Cool Re: Where's Wally

Hey Wally we could use both hands if you wanna bring 'em!!! Drag Davey out there also!!!!

Rich I found something to occupy my time on Sunday. I snagged up an extra ticket (box seat by the way) to the Cards/Phillies game. So we're flying down to St. Louis to heckle a little!!!!
Old 04-09-2005, 07:39 AM

Originally Posted by cbgenrl
Forecast looking good for this weekend........I plan to be on water both days (but not till 1 on Sunday). Scott, you getting out Saturday or waiting till Sunday?
The Checkmate is going into to Gibby's for some minor repairs today. I plan on putting her on the lift next weekend if I get her back.
Rob

Quick Reply: Where's Wally

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.