Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > Prop Talk
Watch out for the prop guy >

Watch out for the prop guy

Notices

Watch out for the prop guy

Old 02-21-2007, 11:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

One thing I will say is the work he has done in the past for me has been excellent. But if you can't get the props back it does no good. I'm thinking about renting a banner plane for the next Velocity race event about this guy instead of paying a lawyer to handle this problem. A little more enjoyment on my part.
Old 02-21-2007, 01:38 PM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 16 Posts

I used him several years ago for a P5 Hydro. He had the prop for over 6 months. It took countless phone calls and many threats of excessive bodily injury to get it back. Oh, and when I did get it back, it was a POS. Eddie
Old 02-21-2007, 04:53 PM
Charter Member #415
Charter Member

Don't know the prop guy but I know Joe at Protec. He is a stand up guy,and if he says someone did him wrong,you can take that to the bank,someone did him wrong.
Old 02-21-2007, 09:33 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

another reason to give your prop business to Matt and Julie at Throttle Up in St. Petersburg, FL. They are honest people that do really really excellent work. They did the props on my Concept and I really want them to do the 3 props for my 38 Fountain CC. They also do a lot of race teams props. Plus Throttle Up are supporters of Offshore Only.
Old 02-21-2007, 11:01 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by FeverMike
another reason to give your prop business to Matt and Julie at Throttle Up in St. Petersburg, FL. They are honest people that do really really excellent work. They did the props on my Concept and I really want them to do the 3 props for my 38 Fountain CC. They also do a lot of race teams props. Plus Throttle Up are supporters of Offshore Only.
Suckazz
Old 02-22-2007, 06:19 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by JCPERF
Suckazz
Maybe, but he speaks the truth!
Old 02-22-2007, 07:44 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Nope no suckazz, I have spent money with Throttle up before and every local guy and other know they are the best and most honest in the business. I will return to Throttle for prop work when and if I go that route again.

If other business in the marine industry and around Tampa ran there business and customer service like Throttle up and the local Fountain dealer Sports USA Marine they might get return customers.
Old 02-22-2007, 11:24 PM
Charter Member #94
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I've been to a number of races with Mike over the years. Nice guy. I've seen some of his props and they performed really well.
That being said, he still owes me for a room in the Bahamas a few years ago.
Old 02-23-2007, 06:10 PM

Thumbs down

Good luck getting anything out of him. I hope Mike's got his ears open. I want my props back. Let me rephrase that. I want my customers props back. I've had someone speak to Steve Step about this with no luck. I can't believe that people even want to be associated with that @#*% from halls props. I'm just trying to get the word out.
Old 03-05-2007, 10:05 AM

I got my props back. thank you mike & anyone else out there who helped with this problem.

Quick Reply: Watch out for the prop guy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.