BBLADES Winter Special!

Old 01-05-2010, 01:55 PM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 46 Likes on 13 Posts
Smile BBLADES Winter Special!

MAKE A NEW’S YEARS RESOLUTIONFOR PEAK PROP PERFORMANCE

BBLADES Offers

Boater’s can start the New Year right by having their propellers repaired or improved and save money at the same time through a special offer from BBLADES Professional Propellers.

From January 1 through February 28, 2010 the highly-skilled technicians at BBLADES will renovate and restore banged-up blades to like-new condition, or custom tweak extra performance from a prop through “Lab Finishing” at a discounted hourly rate of just $80.00.

BBLADES can perform magic on almost any propeller– aluminum or stainless steel - from any manufacturer. By taking advantage of the slower winter months, boaters can have their props prepped and ready to go for the very next time they launch the boat. BBLADES can inspect propellers for dents, dings and cracks the owner may not even know are there until they hit the water…when it’s too late.

For those needing replacement wheels, BBLADES offers competitive pricing on Mercury, Hering, Hydromotive or Turbo, and can match the perfect prop to your boat through free consultation or their propeller testing program that allows boaters to “try before you buy.”

It’s never too early to start planning for your next boat outing, so BBLADES suggests avoiding the spring rush and taking advantage of its winter service discount.

More information is available at www.bblades.com or by calling 920-295-4435.

Based in Princeton, Wisconsin, BBLADES Professional Propellers is a full service propeller company offering consultation, inspection and repair of any aluminum, stainless steel, nibral and brass propellers; “Lab-Finishing” or “Blueprinting” of stainless steel propellers; competitive pricing on new props from Mercury, Hering, Hydromotive, Acme and Turbo; and the most comprehensive propeller testing program in the marine industry.

###
Old 01-14-2010, 07:05 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

I have a set of 33"x17" 4 blade speedmaster props that look fine but , 1 is down 500 rpm . Looking to use your shop for blueprinting , lad finishing or both . Inerested in your recomendation for max top end . Plus can you add rake and how much , I am looking to get more bow lift . Drives are #4's mounted high . Any idea of cost for the pr ?
Old 01-14-2010, 10:24 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default compliment to BBlades

I sent one of my propellers to BBlades for the winter "tune up" special----the prop arrived at their shop on Monday and out Wednesday morning. WOW!! Fast turn around!!
Old 01-15-2010, 01:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just had 4 props repaired and labbed for my Sonic at BBlades..... the service was second to none and the turn around was GREAT too...... I will post results in the spring...... just wish I knew about the winter special......
Old 01-15-2010, 05:15 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Brett, Sent mine this week. Should be there early next week.

Tom
Old 01-19-2010, 08:21 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Brett I sent you a pm last week... Please check

Anthony
Old 01-22-2010, 08:39 PM
Registered

What's the best way to package a prop to ship to them? I don't wanna just throw it in a box and send it.
Old 01-23-2010, 10:25 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default propeller shipping

Your right, bubble wrap and newspaper won't help either!! Here is how BBlades does it:
1. Find you a cardboard box just over the diameter dimensions of your prop
2. Cut a piece of plywood that fits the inside shape of the box (square, rectancle)
3. Drill a whole in the center of the plywood and insert a 6-8 inch long cap screw or bolt
4. Place the propeller onto the bolt and fasten it down with a large washer and nut against the hub opening
5. Place the plywood piece with the propeller attached into the box and seal 'em up. Your prop will ride stationary in the center of the box without any movement.
Old 02-01-2010, 09:16 PM
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by notda1
I have a set of 33"x17" 4 blade speedmaster props that look fine but , 1 is down 500 rpm . Looking to use your shop for blueprinting , lad finishing or both . Inerested in your recomendation for max top end . Plus can you add rake and how much , I am looking to get more bow lift . Drives are #4's mounted high . Any idea of cost for the pr ?
notda1, did you ever get a response from Brett?
Old 02-02-2010, 10:35 AM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 46 Likes on 13 Posts
Smile

I guess I didn't respond to notda1.

We can make adjustments to the propellers to get the rpms in alignment (in most cses). Rake angle can be adjusted in a minor way. You can't remove the blade and re-attach it but we do have tricks and techniques to make the propeller think its rake is 5 degrees or more. We have done many hybred propellers turning them into cloppers. This is a round ear cleaver that will create bow lift most situations. It may or may not improve speed however.

We really need to see the prpellers to tell what we are dealing with. Also, boat set up and performance numbers will be needed. Talking on the phone will be the next move.
Minor adjustments could be as little as 1-2 hours a propeller or we could get into 5 hrs a prop for round ears.

Brett

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.