Prop shipping

Old 03-07-2010, 08:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bbladesprops
hoghead, Great, ok
http://www.flickr.com/photos/3998522...7623560746848/

That's BBLADES packaging. literally.

We do send these packages to people in advance, if they wish to send us their props.......

ciaoderhead,
Merc sent your props back in your boxes cause they figured you wanted them back. Or you told them you did. We/Merc Racing always (in the past while I was there) sent props back from Merc in Merc boxes if the customer boxing was lack luster. Some guys just want their own creations they are proud of back to use again. Your custom box obviously involved time and effort and was as good or most likely better than the Merc Racing stuff! Most folks don't want to take that time.

If anyone wants to use our boxes for storage or shipping to BBLADES or elsewhere, please give us a call.

Brett
Yup, thats yours alright. I should have mentioned that in my previous post. Works great!
Old 03-23-2010, 10:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bbladesprops
hoghead, Great, ok
http://www.flickr.com/photos/3998522...7623560746848/

ciaoderhead,
Merc sent your props back in your boxes cause they figured you wanted them back. Or you told them you did. We/Merc Racing always (in the past while I was there) sent props back from Merc in Merc boxes if the customer boxing was lack luster. Some guys just want their own creations they are proud of back to use again. Your custom box obviously involved time and effort and was as good or most likely better than the Merc Racing stuff! Most folks don't want to take that time.
Brett
I was surprised to get them back in the same boxes. Didn't ask for them but they must have liked them.