Frist boat need Prop... >

Frist boat need Prop...

Notices

Frist boat need Prop...

Old 05-16-2010, 10:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Frist boat need Prop...

Hey guys, Just bought my first boat and its just a 1990 251 Liberator with a 454 OMC King Cobra. Trying to figure out what prop to put on it. Its a left hand Prop and there's a Stainless 19 on there now. Not sure of the make cause there's now markings on it. Previous owner just nicked the edges of the prop on there and I was gonna upgrade to something to pick up a few more MPH.
Old 05-17-2010, 08:00 PM
Registered

I'll check this weekend and see where she's spinning. The one I got has a minor ding in 2 of the blades...that will affect RPM I would think no?
Old 05-24-2010, 04:26 PM
Registered

Ok so I got her out this weekend and I had it at 48-51 MPH on the GPS and the Rpm was roughly 4800-5100 depending on Trim. Couldn't get a solid number cause the water was a lil rough but that's roughly what I was seeing. Boat was also loaded with full 100 Gallons of fuel and 4 people and loaded fridge of golden brown goodness! lol