need a labbed 26 bravo 1 please pm me >

need a labbed 26 bravo 1 please pm me

Notices

need a labbed 26 bravo 1 please pm me

Old 06-21-2010, 10:45 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need a labbed 26 bravo 1 please pm me

I have a 24 baja with a 502 and a raised 3 inches x demention I am currently running a 26 pitch stock bravo 1 to 4750, but I think if I would step down to a 24 it would rev to much, I think I need a 26 labbed or more cupped prop..any ideas and anyone have one..please pm me..
Old 06-21-2010, 03:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

dude send that 26 to bblades call brett if you need his phone # post back here, it will cost you less to have him lab it to your boat then for you to by a used one and not know whats been done to it. brett should be able to get you to 4900 to 5100 I will bet on it and it will be tuned to your boat. I think its like 350 or 450 to lab I forget. I plan on working with him when I hit the water later this summer Ihave to base props to start with a px5 30 and b1 32 may need bigger but he will fine tune mine. call him up. art
Old 06-25-2010, 06:18 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Stll....your not far off, save your money and keep the 26, send it out to get labbed which will get you more rpm and speed.
Brett can get you where you need to be. BBlades rocks!!