Need help !! Props for my 31 bullet >

Need help !! Props for my 31 bullet

Notices

Need help !! Props for my 31 bullet

Old 07-24-2010, 07:42 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by natelee
Well guys I ended up trying the 27p 5 blades by hydramotive and they were awsome. Gets on plane sweet good mid range and the best of all I seen 80 mph at 5200 rpm. These props are awsome. I was able to trim the boat up the furthest with these props. The 5 blade props have so much more control over the boat than the 3 or 4 blades it is awsome !! Now I'm just stuck on weather I should do the boost and ign. Upgrade by AZ SPEED ? It sounds like a really sweet setup they have. Taking the blowers to 6 bls of boost, msd ignition, upgrade the computers, rev limiter from 5300 to 5600. I really don't want to mess with my reliability. What should I do ?
I feel stupid !..Somehow i thought you had 3 blade 27s.. not 5 blade...I would have loved to try those on my Bullet !
Be careful though...I bet they will destroy Bravos If you are not careful

The only way i would jump to 6lbs of boost is with an Intercooler
Old 08-06-2010, 07:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well after getting a set of 27 5 blade from hydramotive and a set of 28 4 blade bravos from bblades. I ordered a set of 4 blade hydramotive 28's of offshore only. They turned out being the best and at a 1/4 of the price !!! 81 mph @ 5200 I love it. A few more dollars come on 85 !!!
Old 08-09-2010, 07:45 AM
Registered

Received 107 Likes on 64 Posts

Congrats on 80+ MPH !!!
Old 08-09-2010, 11:07 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by natelee
Well guys I ended up trying the 27p 5 blades by hydramotive and they were awsome. Gets on plane sweet good mid range and the best of all I seen 80 mph at 5200 rpm. These props are awsome. I was able to trim the boat up the furthest with these props. The 5 blade props have so much more control over the boat than the 3 or 4 blades it is awsome !! Now I'm just stuck on weather I should do the boost and ign. Upgrade by AZ SPEED ? It sounds like a really sweet setup they have. Taking the blowers to 6 bls of boost, msd ignition, upgrade the computers, rev limiter from 5300 to 5600. I really don't want to mess with my reliability. What should I do ?
Just .02 here ..... Do some background on AS ....no personal experience here ....just what I have read ....check it out ....looks like your definitely headed in the right direction ...good luck ....m