Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > Prop Talk
My recent BBlades experience. You probably should read this. >

My recent BBlades experience. You probably should read this.

Notices

My recent BBlades experience. You probably should read this.

Old 10-13-2010, 08:02 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
Exclamation My recent BBlades experience. You probably should read this.

Can't speak highly enough of my recent experience with Brett at BBlades!

*Full disclosure. I have used Throttle-Up in the past, and Julie was great, but the last conversation I had with her she said the prop testing program they had would not be anything smaller than a 24. So I decided to give BBlades a try.*

Brett, even when he was rushed and walking out the door, spent an enormous amount of time with me on the phone to understand and explain the variables that would most likely effect my set up and goals.

We found 5MPH additional cruising and at least 3MPH top end, in addition to a lower planing speed. Even the guys at the Intrepid factory were surprised with the results that we came up with.

I would not hesitate for a moment to recommend anyone from calling them to explain how you boat, what you would like to accomplish and see what they have to say. I spent the better part of the last month testing props and could not be happier with the results.

Thanks again Brett!
Old 10-18-2010, 07:55 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 74 Likes on 24 Posts
Thumbs up

I couldn't agree more. Started a similar thread about BBlades about 3 months ago. Brett did an unbelievable job on a set of labbed Bravos for my 382. Sending him my Maximus' next week.
Old 10-19-2010, 11:02 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 179 Likes on 66 Posts

Yupe, pretty typical customer service for BBlades. They did the same things for me. And for those of you that thought nobody really cared about their customers anymore. What a relief to find somebody who does!
Old 10-21-2010, 11:03 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bretts the man for props
Old 11-11-2010, 07:02 PM
Registered

Brett and every body at bblade's is very nice and they do great work but I wish they had some props that you can try!! I called twice in the past year but could not help me.
Old 11-15-2010, 01:24 PM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 46 Likes on 13 Posts
Smile

Tommy,
We do have a extensive test program.

http://www.bblades.com/pressreleases...essReleaseID=3

If we don't have what you need to test, we typically order it. I'm not sure what your situation was but it is rare that we couldn't help or send you in the right direction.

Brett
Old 11-22-2010, 12:40 PM
VP of the tickfaw200

Received 148 Likes on 60 Posts

used them last year and going to get my second one this winter. some bent the first one but not saying it was me lol
Old 02-13-2011, 11:22 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by bbladesprops
Tommy,
We do have a extensive test program.

http://www.bblades.com/pressreleases...essReleaseID=3

If we don't have what you need to test, we typically order it. I'm not sure what your situation was but it is rare that we couldn't help or send you in the right direction.

Brett
Brett,
Looking to see if you have a set of OB 15X34 4-Blade cleavers in stock? Spring is almost here!!!
Old 02-14-2011, 11:08 AM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 46 Likes on 13 Posts
Smile

We do not but can get them. We try to sell that stock each Fall for obvious reasons. Of course those test propellers would be stock configuration only since we Lab them specific to the boat. I do have a budy we just built a set of Labbed 15x34's for his 32 Spectre. I'm sure we could run those through the test program if you would like.

If you are talking about props for the 32 Spectre, we have been doing some other things for these hulls with the new owners, Frisini Motorsports. and the results have been fantastic. Call us and we can explain the options.

Brett
Old 02-27-2011, 10:42 AM
Registered

I've been working with BBlades on a custom prop for my Baja 25OL and they've been fantastic so far. I used their test program to find the right prop to being tweaking, and will be sending this prop back on Monday to have some work done on it. As everyone else has noted, Julie and Matt were great but I couldn't be happier with the service and support I've gotten from BBlades. Keep up the great work guys!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.