247 Islander Bravo 1 Bblades >

247 Islander Bravo 1 Bblades

Notices

247 Islander Bravo 1 Bblades

Old 03-07-2012, 02:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 247 Islander Bravo 1 Bblades

Some info for everyone. Purchased a new Bravo 1 24p from Bblades and had them lab it up without even running it first. Well let me say that Bret knows his business. I gave him some very detailed info on how the boat performed with my Marage Plus 23p and he took it from their.

Well the results are: 4000 rpm mph increased by 6.8 to 52mph. That is fantastic.

I was looking for a good mid range and easier hole shot, which I got. WOT did not change with the 4 blade from the 3 blade, which I was concerned about. My actual top end speed went up 1.4 mph to 61.5. All speeds are GPS. This was not expected. Bret said that usually you have to give up something in order to get something. Not the case this time.

Turning with this prop is awesome, and the boat stays on a plane at 25 mph. The Baja cup design does increase bow lift which is very good on a bowrider. This is also part of the request that I was asking for.

I would highly reccomend Bblades " Bret " for any propeller that you all are considering.

Thanks again Bret for a job well done,

Gary Sharbonno

2008 247 Islander 496 Mag