stiletto prop >

stiletto prop

Notices

stiletto prop

Old 06-20-2012, 09:40 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default stiletto prop

i have a 21p mirage plus on my 242 ss i was thinking about trying a 23 pitch has anyone used stiletto advantage iii props. i never heard of them. good prop? should i stick with mirage or mirage plus? thanks
Old 06-25-2012, 06:04 PM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 46 Likes on 13 Posts
Smile

Try anything you can but I believe the blade area of the M+ will be better suited for your application. The M+ is also a little beafier, if indeed you are a river runner.
We do carry the Stilleto line. They are a value priced propeller. These props are now owned by Yamaha.

Brett
Old 06-26-2012, 07:40 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I personally have run both the Advatage II in a 23" and the Advatage III in a 21". The 21" Advatage III ran like it was a 19" on my boat, and didn't seem to grip the water like I thought it would. I had very high slip numbers. The 23" Advatage II was a GREAT prop, just simply a little too much for my rig. It had very LOW slip numbers, sometimes in the 4% area. It gripped the water great. I could trim it all the way to the limit without it blowing out. Also, I've never been able to turn as sharply as I could without blowout as I did with the advatage II. The 23" advatage II also had slip holes drilled for better hole shots.

Currently running a 23" labbed M+ that bblades did for me...but have not been able to put it through the paces yet.