Hering 28p 5 blade questions?? >

Hering 28p 5 blade questions??

Notices

Hering 28p 5 blade questions??

Old 08-22-2014, 10:20 AM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 46 Likes on 13 Posts

Planning on ultra high X dimensions. Common for Fountains.

decrease pitch, cup, blade area, or thicknesses or a combination of all or get a different set of props.

Depending on the work, yes it would be gone. We do put the scuff on the LE per request but you already know my opinion on that. Hilarious how other companies have copied that.

Hering has a program in the CNC machine. Deviating from that can be scary LOL. Seriously, they were never set up to modify or even repair props. It was make them and sell as is. They talk about specs., not recipes like we do. Specs. are diameter, pitch and rake. They are learning some cupping stuff over the last few years. I love their product, don't get me wrong. It is awesome. But when it comes to tweaking, there are few who fully get it.

Brett
Old 09-05-2014, 05:50 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Rob, I have a single and was running a 4 blade bravo at 20% slip. Hung a 28 5 blade herring round ear the other evening for test and tune prop slip down 10% hung the bow in the air and made some hard turns at 90mph+. What an awesome prop don't know if I will ever be satisfied with a 4blade again...
Old 09-05-2014, 07:52 AM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Black Baja
Rob, I have a single and was running a 4 blade bravo at 20% slip. Hung a 28 5 blade herring round ear the other evening for test and tune prop slip down 10% hung the bow in the air and made some hard turns at 90mph+. What an awesome prop don't know if I will ever be satisfied with a 4blade again...
Cool, yea i think im going to like the 5blade to,I just need to get to use it more.

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.