Prop advice 25 warlock >

Prop advice 25 warlock

Notices

Prop advice 25 warlock

Old 09-28-2015, 09:52 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you want to pay for shipping both ways and buy the prop if you mess it up, I can priority you a prop to try. It should be a big improvement over what you have now. I don't want to sell it but it will give you a very good idea what a worked 30P can do for you. I am running MSD ignition with the rev limit chip at 5600 right now. Just don't want to blow my B1 drive. I agree with the prop rules. Everything recommended to me besides what the prop shops have done has not worked on my boat at all.

Last edited by Baja170; 09-28-2015 at 09:54 AM.
Old 10-01-2015, 09:08 AM
Registered

Baja 170

What a generous offer, Met many nice members here! I am winding down the season here and may not be able to get in the water again til spring, if i don't find anything by spring may take you up if offer is still good. If you are ever in NY look me up Guy
Old 10-01-2015, 09:12 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

I am sure I will still have it. I alternate between it and the BBlades worked 30P Bravo 1. I get to NY sometimes, I have in-laws in NJ, CT and MA. When you get your boat back out, PM me and we can work out the details. It works a lot better than a standard Bravo 1 30P for sure.