cutting edge props?? >

cutting edge props??

Notices

cutting edge props??

Old 01-17-2016, 01:59 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

I have a set of Max 32's from them and they are a great prop. Good people to work with...
Old 01-19-2016, 12:52 PM
Registered

Received 122 Likes on 49 Posts

They did my last set of Bravo 28's on my last ride...amazing mid-range and at least 3 mph top end. Pulled like a different boat compared to the prior lab 28 Bravo's I ran. Playing phone tag with him now. Still on the fence to lab the 30's on my 388 or try a different prop to lab/run. Carb motors are so damn finicky here when it gets to summer in the heat and humidity.
Old 01-19-2016, 10:20 PM
Registered

Received 30 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by HOSSMAN
They did my last set of Bravo 28's on my last ride...amazing mid-range and at least 3 mph top end. Pulled like a different boat compared to the prior lab 28 Bravo's I ran. Playing phone tag with him now. Still on the fence to lab the 30's on my 388 or try a different prop to lab/run. Carb motors are so damn finicky here when it gets to summer in the heat and humidity.
Where you been Dave! What lab did you have before on the 29? BB? My BB labbed B1s have a couple nicks, I was thinking about sending here to fix and tweak a little.. Yes, heat and humidity suck down here!! I lost 3 mph just on the drive down when I first brought mine back from VA the very next weekend. Ya'll need to come down for tickfaw!
Old 01-20-2016, 12:21 PM
Registered

Received 122 Likes on 49 Posts

What up nailit! I've been here...there...everywhere lurking really. The Hustler board here isn't as active as the Baja so I don't post much really. SSDD...go to work in the dark, come home in the dark. It's almost like coming home to a new chick when I get to see the wife on occasion at night lol. Anway.... Yes..."he" did the 28's on my 29....I sent them to Cutting Edge after my fiasco and they were perfect. I spoke to Auggie last night about my Hustler props...couldn't believe how awesome his pricing was either. Great guy, always there for questions when I asked. We will be at Tickfaw this year...just hope we have better boat luck than we did last year! Hope all is great with you bud!
Old 03-04-2016, 01:56 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have 2 sets of their 5 blade cleavers and they work great. the guys are Very easy to work with also. Highly recommended.
Old 03-09-2016, 12:03 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

+1 for Cutting Edge. Used them several times on various boats. Ulysses always comes through. Great pricing and they are cool about giving a 1 free rework in case it doesn't work as expected the first time.
Old 03-11-2016, 02:57 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just ordered a set of 36" 5 blade cleavers. Little bit of a language barrier, but a very nice guy! Didn't even need money down to get the castings ordered
Old 05-16-2016, 02:42 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Spoke to them today in regards to their labbed 36 5 blades. I can buy 2 from him for the price of 1 from the ol mighty mercury goddesses!!lmao