Spinnelli prop >

Spinnelli prop

Notices

Spinnelli prop

Old 02-20-2016, 02:33 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 89 warlock
nice!! i looked at my prop tonight its engraved ( custom prop 1998 spinelli bros rochester ny) my motor made 680 hp on the dyno and i have run a best of 93.3 on gps at 5800 rpms and cruises 55 at 3500
My mechanic said my boat would do over 80 mph, because at that speed we still have more left on the throttle, and we still could adjust the trim a lot more, but 80 mph was fast enough for me for a short period of time. I have a 24 degree dead rise so at high speeds you can feel it tee tore toder alittle because of the gap on on both sides of the hull because of the deep dead rise. What type of set up do you have? Do you boat on Lake Ontario?
Old 02-20-2016, 10:09 AM
Registered

im running a 540 na / bravo 1/ 1.5 gear ratio / with the 29 by 14.25 prop . i run my boat on the hudson river mainly and have run it on lake george at the performane weekend simulated race the past 2 years. every year i go on hudson river fall fun run with a bunch of people, its a great time !! you can check it out on you tube sharkey images made 4 videos from a helicopter
Old 02-20-2016, 12:00 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 89 warlock
im running a 540 na / bravo 1/ 1.5 gear ratio / with the 29 by 14.25 prop . i run my boat on the hudson river mainly and have run it on lake george at the performane weekend simulated race the past 2 years. every year i go on hudson river fall fun run with a bunch of people, its a great time !! you can check it out on you tube sharkey images made 4 videos from a helicopter
Sounds like a blast I will check it out, I live 45 west of buffalo on Lake Erie . I live in Dunkirk.
Old 02-20-2016, 01:22 PM
Registered

Received 317 Likes on 174 Posts

Hey, Conner. We are almost neighbors, I live in Lakewood NY!

Padraig
Old 02-20-2016, 03:42 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Padraig
Hey, Conner. We are almost neighbors, I live in Lakewood NY!

Padraig
My marina is in cleron. I go to boat works in cleron. But I boat in Dunkirk. We should get together this summer and go boating. My email is [email protected] , give me a shout and we can talk, we could take a trip to sunset or shoot around chautqua lake. I have never taken the boat on that lake unless my mechanic was driving it for a test run. Give me a shout. Also my cell is 716-673-5176

Jj
Old 02-23-2016, 10:55 AM
Registered

I really liked the 28 Spinelli star blade that came with a 235 Persuader I owned for 4 yrs. The po had it made back in 1997 if I remember by the invoice that came with the boat. It had the lowest slip numbers of any prop i have owned at 9-10%.I wish I would not have passed it along with the boat when I sold it last year. Still looks new, Glad to hear they are back in business.
Old 02-23-2016, 08:38 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JFletch
I really liked the 28 Spinelli star blade that came with a 235 Persuader I owned for 4 yrs. The po had it made back in 1997 if I remember by the invoice that came with the boat. It had the lowest slip numbers of any prop i have owned at 9-10%.I wish I would not have passed it along with the boat when I sold it last year. Still looks new, Glad to hear they are back in business.
I am glad they are too. I am going to send my prop to them in the spring. And have them check the pitch for me and record it in there filesin case they have to make me a new one With out the hassle of trying to figure what I need again for my boat

Jj