BBLADES Winter Special!

Notices

BBLADES Winter Special!

Old 01-04-2017, 02:27 PM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 46 Likes on 13 Posts
Smile BBLADES Winter Special!

For more information, email us here or call 920-295-4435.
BBLADES can also be found on Facebook.

BBLADES Winter Tune–Up Special

If you’re looking for a New Year’s Resolution that is easy to keep, vow to have your favorite propeller fit and at its best for the 2017 boating season with the BBLADES Winter Tune-Up Special.

For the months of January and February, BBLADES will inspect and repair your stainless steel wheel, perform lab finishing to customize the performance of your prop, or modify any new propeller purchased for just $85 an hour.

Normal use of a prop can produce dings, dents and cracks you aren’t even aware of until they affect the performance of your boat.

Take advantage of the slower winter months and have propeller work done while your boating buddies are just dreaming about their next run. Don’t be forced to wait in line when spring rolls around; get your propeller work done until February 28th for a special price!

No matter who manufactured your propeller, BBLADES can perform whatever work you require. If you need to replace a prop, we offer competitive pricing on props from Mercury, Hering, Hydromotive, Acme and Turbo, not to mention our own line of BBLADES propellers.

Not sure what prop is best for your boat? BBLADES offers the absolute best propeller testing program out there. Outboard or sterndrive, BBLADES has demo props available to test for a small fee.

You can learn more about the prop demo program and all of the service and products offer by BBLADES at www.bblades.com or by giving a call to 920-295-4435. We love to talk props!

BBLADES Professional Propellers is a full–service propeller company offering consultation, inspection and repair of any aluminum or stainless steel propellers; “Lab–Finishing” or “Blueprinting” of stainless steel propellers; competitive pricing on new props from Mercury, Hering, Hydromotive and Turbo; and the most comprehensive propeller testing program in the marine industry.

###

Join Us On Facebook!
Join our BBLADES Facebook page and invite your friends along for the ride. You’ll find helpful prop information, sure, but also boating safety info, some fun and funny stuff and boating events from Poker Runs to Fishing Tournaments scattered through the country – and the world!

From time-to-time we’ll be holding contests or just giving things away because we like to do that every now and then. Do you have a boating related event happening? We’d love to help you promote it to our worldwide group of friends and fellow boaters. And you’ll be able to take advantage of Facebook-Only Special Offers. So come on and give us a “like,” you’ll be glad you did.

Copyright © 2017 BBLADES Professional Propellers, All rights reserved.
You have done business with or indicated to us that you want to be included on our mailing. You may unsubscribe from these emails at any time.

Our mailing address is:
BBLADES Professional Propellers
N5007 Highway 73
Princeton, WI 54968
Old 01-04-2017, 07:50 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I have got to remember to send you my Maximus prop to see if you can make it a little more Daytona friendly.
What is the typical cost for labbing and cutting diameter on a Maximus?
Easiest way to remember is to have your shipper mail me a shipping label. ( I know you get shipping cheaper than I can get )
You have my address.
I will ship you the prop as soon as I get it.
Can you do this?

Last edited by Tinkerer; 01-04-2017 at 07:52 PM.
Old 01-04-2017, 08:18 PM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Originally Posted by Tinkerer
I have got to remember to send you my Maximus prop to see if you can make it a little more Daytona friendly.
What is the typical cost for labbing and cutting diameter on a Maximus?
Easiest way to remember is to have your shipper mail me a shipping label. ( I know you get shipping cheaper than I can get )
You have my address.
I will ship you the prop as soon as I get it.
Can you do this?
Tinkerer,

Please call us at your convenience and we can make what arrangements that are necessary.
Thank you,
Brettt
Old 01-08-2017, 11:06 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Whats the cost to lab a pair of Bravo I 30P? Also looking for price to polish and balance a BI 28P?
Old 01-08-2017, 12:23 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

I think BBlades charges an hour per blade for custom labbing.
Old 01-14-2017, 07:17 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 132 Likes on 46 Posts

Hey Brett,
Finally got a chance to get to the boat shed.....I think I have a problem
45' Wellcraft Excalibur
22,500 lbs
2:1 B III
640 @ 5100
690@ 4100
boat now runs 41-43 @ 4000- 53-54@ 5050
I tried a set of 26's just to see the difference, boat went slower at more RPM and didn't carry the bow, was bow steering something awful.
These props were trued by Hale in OS no tweaks, just matched and made true 28's.
They were not in great condition when I bought them, they were burning much worse than this.
Attached Thumbnails BBLADES Winter Special!-stbd-ouch.jpg   BBLADES Winter Special!-port-burn.jpg   BBLADES Winter Special!-port-crack-2.jpg  

BBLADES Winter Special!-port-crack.jpg   BBLADES Winter Special!-port-prop-set.jpg   BBLADES Winter Special!-stbd-burn-2.jpg  

BBLADES Winter Special!-stbd-burn.jpg  
Old 01-17-2017, 03:51 PM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Originally Posted by splashandburn
Whats the cost to lab a pair of Bravo I 30P? Also looking for price to polish and balance a BI 28P?

The cost to Lab a B1 during the special is $340. We have a lead time of about 2.5 weeks.

Thank you,
Brett
Old 01-17-2017, 03:58 PM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Originally Posted by Sonic30ss
Hey Brett,
Finally got a chance to get to the boat shed.....I think I have a problem
45' Wellcraft Excalibur
22,500 lbs
2:1 B III
640 @ 5100
690@ 4100
boat now runs 41-43 @ 4000- 53-54@ 5050
I tried a set of 26's just to see the difference, boat went slower at more RPM and didn't carry the bow, was bow steering something awful.
These props were trued by Hale in OS no tweaks, just matched and made true 28's.
They were not in great condition when I bought them, they were burning much worse than this.
Ok,
I guess the major problem with the props is the breakage. Can't quite tell with the photo but looks non repairable.
If you were comparing the 26's to the 28's, the 26's should run slower at any given rpm and should turn up to a higher rpm. As far as the bow lift is concerned, I'd need to see the props.
Are you in a situation of needing more B3 props? I believe we have some reconditioned props on our website.
Call me anytime and we discuss the options.

Brett
Old 01-18-2017, 01:46 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How much are your P5-X's? Pair of 30p labbed.
Old 01-18-2017, 02:40 PM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Originally Posted by Eliminated572
How much are your P5-X's? Pair of 30p labbed.

$1559.95 per propeller Labbed to your custom needs. Also includes a free adjustment if needed.

Thank you,
Brett

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.