How to access front tow eye on 2000 Baja 272 >

How to access front tow eye on 2000 Baja 272

Notices

How to access front tow eye on 2000 Baja 272

Old 09-14-2016, 10:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How to access front tow eye on 2000 Baja 272

Hi, i noticed the front throughull tow eye was very loose on my 2000 272. I crawled inside the cabin and under the bed area and could hardly see the inside bolts, I was able to notice that the inside plate was not used, The bolts are digging into the fiberglass on the inside. Can someone tell me how to access the tow fitting so i can replace and seal it? Thanks
Old 09-15-2016, 12:23 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by bullishness
Hi, i noticed the front throughull tow eye was very loose on my 2000 272. I crawled inside the cabin and under the bed area and could hardly see the inside bolts, I was able to notice that the inside plate was not used, The bolts are digging into the fiberglass on the inside. Can someone tell me how to access the tow fitting so i can replace and seal it? Thanks
In the front of the cabin take the panel that has the lights attached to it then the panel with the speakers will come out and you can access the tow eye