Hey Saber Powerboaters

Old 12-18-2006, 06:24 PM
BRD
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Hey Saber Powerboaters

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
I see you guy's got this forum rolling.
I need to catch a ride in a Saber next Spring.

Any Time Ed !!!!

Maybe you could deliver your 24 .... and ride with me for RHC's Apache fest in June !??!?!?!?
Old 12-18-2006, 11:47 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
I see you guy's got this forum rolling.
I need to catch a ride in a Saber next Spring.
BRD/LEOPAJM's red rocket would be a very nice ride Ed. SOTW will feature the 41 cc and please come to Key West for a ride in three or four new ones. NK
Old 12-19-2006, 09:24 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks Guy's
Old 12-20-2006, 06:22 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Parn,

Will you have any boats at the Miami show? I'd love a test ride!

Kurt
Old 12-20-2006, 02:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Biggus
Parn,

Will you have any boats at the Miami show? I'd love a test ride!

Kurt
Hi Kurt
Can't answer that yet but Key West next fall will be a good showing I think. I will let you know. Have a great holiday. NK
Old 12-20-2006, 08:08 PM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Nauti Kitty
Hi Kurt
Can't answer that yet but Key West next fall will be a good showing I think. I will let you know. Have a great holiday. NK

You too Parn!

Kurt
Old 02-01-2007, 05:57 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

BRD/LEOPAJM's red rocket would be a very nice ride Ed. SOTW will feature the 41 cc and please come to Key West for a ride in three or four new ones. NK
Hello Parnell
How is the 47 coming along? What power arrangement....twins... tripples? And I assume Mercruiser 6A dry sumps drives?
Thanks
Ed
Old 02-01-2007, 06:19 PM
Registered

Hi Ed
We are done with the mold and it is ready to go. We have been dilengtly finishing our negotiations and we now have a done deal and a Feb closing date. A little behind but everything had to be in order. This is why I have been a little quite of late and the website is down. We need a couple of signatures and we will start the 47 in two weeks. 6's with Tommy's new 1200hp turbo motors from Cheif Engines. We will have a 1/2 cabin similar to Spirit of Apache with a similar interior layout also. Imitation is the best form of flattery and it seems smart to mimick the best ones out there. Kemosabe is a training tool also. John was nice enough to give myself and another Saber guy a ride this fall on Lake Sinclair and it was very impressive. Tommy has just repowered Broken Arrow and the owner also gave us a ride in Key West. Between these three we should be able to get everything we need and then add our own touches. After it is out of the mold we will begin a full staggered twin which should be a really nice ride. We are very anxious to get going and it will be in Feb. Thanks for asking, once we get going I will post some pics and we should see a new one sometime this summer. Look for an invitation for a ride when we get it done. NK
Old 02-02-2007, 05:32 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Hello Parnell
That is going to be a fantastic Offshore Powerboat! Progress posts with pics are always well received on OSO, so be sure to keep the membership enlightened. 1200hp turbo engines! I will be interested in knowing how they perform next to their supercharged brothers.
Thanks for the update
Ed
Old 02-02-2007, 06:43 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Hi Ed
We are done with the mold and it is ready to go. We have been dilengtly finishing our negotiations and we now have a done deal and a Feb closing date. A little behind but everything had to be in order. This is why I have been a little quite of late and the website is down. We need a couple of signatures and we will start the 47 in two weeks. 6's with Tommy's new 1200hp turbo motors from Cheif Engines. We will have a 1/2 cabin similar to Spirit of Apache with a similar interior layout also. Imitation is the best form of flattery and it seems smart to mimick the best ones out there. Kemosabe is a training tool also. John was nice enough to give myself and another Saber guy a ride this fall on Lake Sinclair and it was very impressive. Tommy has just repowered Broken Arrow and the owner also gave us a ride in Key West. Between these three we should be able to get everything we need and then add our own touches. After it is out of the mold we will begin a full staggered twin which should be a really nice ride. We are very anxious to get going and it will be in Feb. Thanks for asking, once we get going I will post some pics and we should see a new one sometime this summer. Look for an invitation for a ride when we get it done. NK
sweet, I really want to see the twin turbo, congrats Dude, you deserve it

Quick Reply: Hey Saber Powerboaters

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.