D & M Motorsports >

D & M Motorsports

Notices

D & M Motorsports

Old 10-14-2006, 07:19 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default D & M Motorsports

Here are a few shots of the D & M Motorsports 28 Saber from todays race in Chattanooga. They are a great group of guys !
Attached Thumbnails D & M Motorsports-dsc00089.jpg   D & M Motorsports-dsc00103.jpg   D & M Motorsports-dsc00104.jpg  

Old 10-14-2006, 07:23 PM
Registered

Default Re: D & M Motorsports

A couple shots from last night downtown.
Attached Thumbnails D & M Motorsports-dsc00072.jpg   D & M Motorsports-dsc00069.jpg  
Old 10-15-2006, 05:07 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

That is a very balanced looking offshore powerboat!
Old 10-15-2006, 05:18 PM
Registered

Just got in from the races & D & M ran a great race. They where neck to neck every lap with the US auctions 34 phantom it was by far the best battle of the day.
Attached Thumbnails D & M Motorsports-dsc00150.jpg   D & M Motorsports-dsc00141.jpg   D & M Motorsports-dsc00145.jpg  

Old 10-15-2006, 05:21 PM
Registered

A few more shots.
Attached Thumbnails D & M Motorsports-dsc00123.jpg   D & M Motorsports-dsc00125.jpg   D & M Motorsports-dsc00165.jpg  

Old 10-15-2006, 07:34 PM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
That is a very balanced looking offshore powerboat!
maybe cuz it has sbc's.

btw, whats the difference in weight between a sbc and an ilmor?
Old 10-16-2006, 11:43 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Re: D & M Motorsports

Great looking ride!

Old 10-16-2006, 04:35 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks Scott!! It was great to meet you and your family!! Thanks again for all the help!! The pic's are great, If I send you my e-mail can I get a copy of them??? Anyone else have some???

I just have a second here on the computer, we drove all night and got home early this AM, got a little sleep and now I'm here at work!!! When I have more time I'll give more details of the weekend!!

BTW, By the time the awards were handed out, we were awarded the WIN!!! We completed the correct # of laps!! But they clearly had the faster boat!! Jim, Keith, and Scott with the Simmons Racing team are true sportsmen and it was a blast racing them this weekend!! They are great guys and racers!!

Brad
Old 10-16-2006, 05:10 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by FunHome
Thanks Scott!! It was great to meet you and your family!! Thanks again for all the help!! The pic's are great, If I send you my e-mail can I get a copy of them??? Anyone else have some???

I just have a second here on the computer, we drove all night and got home early this AM, got a little sleep and now I'm here at work!!! When I have more time I'll give more details of the weekend!!

BTW, By the time the awards were handed out, we were awarded the WIN!!! We completed the correct # of laps!! But they clearly had the faster boat!! Jim, Keith, and Scott with the Simmons Racing team are true sportsmen and it was a blast racing them this weekend!! They are great guys and racers!!

Brad
Hey Brad , It was likewise really nice to meet you , your family & all the guys. I think my youngest daughter was most appriciative that she got to play on the toy hummer ! I really ejoyed getting my hands a little dirty !! I thought that you guys may get the win due to the lap situation. Congratulations
on the win !! Like I said earlier the race between you guys & the Phantom was by far the best race of the day it was as tight of a race as I have seen. Drop me an email & I will send you all of the pics of the D&M team that I have of the weekend. [email protected]
I wish I was going to key west.
Old 10-17-2006, 04:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congratulations Brad. Not exactly "Saber Water" Looking forward to Key West. If you guys have time during the week down there and you are looking for a ride on a little bigger Saber let me know. We could take a few minutes and go find some good water. NK

Quick Reply: D & M Motorsports

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.