Notices

Update

Old 03-08-2007, 03:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yes the boat originaly went to cali. it was all white i purchased it in grand haven 2 years ago. i will get some more pics posted asap
Old 03-09-2007, 10:16 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I got my heads back from the machine shop yesterday & they look great. I also painted my intake today to see how I would like the color & it looks really good. I will post some pics. soon I didn't have my camera @ the shop with me today.
Old 03-10-2007, 09:48 AM

talked with doug at saber yesterday he told me my boats x dim. is 15in. and you will run into prop cav. problems if it set higher than that without an ext. box. Im posting some pics of the swim platform and interior. some sings of the ice and snow melting boating not far off now.
Attached Thumbnails Update-img_0067.jpg   Update-img_0069.jpg   Update-img_0077.jpg  

Old 03-10-2007, 09:57 AM
Registered

That swim platform looks great. Are you building any commercially or just for yourself? If I keep my current boat, it could use a swim platform.
Old 03-10-2007, 10:37 AM

yes I am building and selling them. next week iam starting to build a demo model with diff. desings and mounting configs. I will take some pics during the build and post them. thanks for the input.
Old 03-10-2007, 11:20 AM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

martin, the boat looks great... you changed the interior right?
if i'm correct i remember the interior to be a white/aqua/blue fade.
if so, great improvement.
Old 03-10-2007, 12:04 PM
Registered

Martin the platform looks good & so does the interior , Actually the whole boat looks great. Excellant job on the resto
I may be interested in a platform latter on. ( Just remember us little guys when you start selling a ton of them. )
Thanks for finding out about the X-dimension , I am not trying to second guess Doug , However I figured that it would be a little higher than that. 15" would put your propshaft right around 7" below the keel which is pretty deep. I can't remember but what year is your boat ? & what year was the last single built ?
Old 03-10-2007, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by littledcsrodshop
Martin the platform looks good & so does the interior , Actually the whole boat looks great. Excellant job on the resto
I may be interested in a platform latter on. ( Just remember us little guys when you start selling a ton of them. )
Thanks for finding out about the X-dimension , I am not trying to second guess Doug , However I figured that it would be a little higher than that. 15" would put your propshaft right around 7" below the keel which is pretty deep. I can't remember but what year is your boat ? & what year was the last single built ?
the boat is a 95 and it could be the last one built. next time im in my shop ill measure the dis from prop shaft to keel and let you know. I will will always be willing to make one for a fellow saber! special crowds have to stick together :cool
Old 03-10-2007, 04:45 PM
Registered

I belive your boat was # 19 built , mine was # 21 & I know the one between us ( # 20 ) was also twinn like mine was. I don't know what the last one # 22 was.
Either way what I was getting at whether It was yours being a 95 or the one built after mine 96 or7 being the last time a single was done I would think the X would be a little higher now due to the fact that props now are more accomadating to higher X- dimensions. ( Just my 2 cents )
Old 03-10-2007, 05:35 PM

i did talk with doug about that, my boat orig. cam with a 23p three blade mir. the cav was on the bad side under hard acc. and hard cornering , with the bravo 1 all of that problem was elliminated. i considerd a imco shorty, not quit sure how short i would like to go . i am completly on your side with props out now just consider how much prop the drive you decide on can handle. hope this helps

Quick Reply: Update

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.