Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Saber
nauti doggy 47 >

nauti doggy 47

Notices

nauti doggy 47

Old 06-28-2007, 10:40 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Glad to hear you are keeping the boat , but sorry to hear about your motor trouble. However it is a good excuse to add some punch to it like you are doing.
As far as coming to this area goes a good time to come would be during the races in Chattanooga they are sometime in mid Oct. Downtown Chattanooga is a great area to stay at. Let me know when you might be coming down & where you are wanting to go & i will do my best to help steer you in the right direction.
My Saber is actually " Marinating " As I like to say. I bought a 28 Pantera with twin small blocks & Bravo XR ITS's to use for the summer & then part it out & mate it with the Saber over the fall & winter. I have a deposit on the pantera hull & My buyer is picking it up the end of July. So it has worked out good for me & My family , we will have got to use the boat for the most part of the summer & then I will concintrate on the Saber this fall & through the winter.
I thought I was way behind scheduale & would never make it on the water this summer but in turn it has worked out for the best. I am just staying patient & I know it will come togather.