Received 156 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by I'CE
ggooodd boy sled doggie
have u been drinking?
Old 01-07-2011, 05:23 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

And that changes anything because.......
-Mike
Old 01-08-2011, 08:05 AM
Registered

Artie wake up!!!! Put down the oxys and lets get this thing done
Old 01-08-2011, 08:07 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sick Stinger
And that changes anything because.......
-Mike
Mikey wanna help we need it.
Old 01-08-2011, 10:21 AM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

Gerry just call you know Im happy to help you anytime. My shop is heated and big enought for a 42 tiger pretty sure the saber would sneak rite in
-Mike
Old 01-10-2011, 06:04 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

whats up everyone, happy new year. gerry lets shoot for feb, ITS BEEN 3 WEEKS SINCE MY LAST OPERATION YOU KNOW. hey I'll see you tomorrow thats tuesday going to bring the heater. boat wise we got the new tank and need to install it then the motor goes back in. the surgery was to rebuild one of my two bad shoulders so Iam at PT trying to do 5 months of pt into 2 months lot of pain is in volved. later art
Old 05-23-2011, 12:22 PM
Registered

well last week we finished the grinding in the bilge between the rain. and the new tank still won't fit, I should of made a wood plug which I am doing to day. to see what has to be trimmed off the new tank A= small corner on top or bottom or worst case 2'' off the bottom of the tank.. I made the new tank 4'' longer and 6'' taller so I wouldn't loose a lot of gas, old is 80 or 90 gals, new is at 88 right now. so we tried every angle it seems. so with the wood tank tomorrow I will know what needs to be done and then hope the tank guy can do it in a day. everything is mounted on the motor so its just drop in figure out where the hoses go throw the drive on. done. but this tank killed me.I do wish I went new now it would of been worth the 15 to 20 grand extra at this point. or if I was getting operated on all the time ha ha it would of went fastest. but at least my shoulder is 80%, my knees are still phucked and AIG is forcing me to take them back in front of the judge. they won't pay for any medical s at all. after they signed a contract to cover my knees for life if I sign off of there weekly pay check. later art
Old 06-27-2011, 05:49 PM
Registered

up date new tank is in= 80gals, not bad. bulkhead we doubled up on since it won't fit in one piece . its made out of kevlar and cored.6/8'' thick plus 3 layers of kevlar and tabing will be done over the next 2 days. motor might be in by friday, a yr since I picked it up from Gellners. STUPID GAS TANK. and weather march/apeil and may sucked for working outside. well I'll post some pics end of the week. now next week I got to figure out the coolers hook them out, plus fuel lines and stuff so Ihope in 2 to 3 weeks we hit the water.then in the fall cut out the cockpit floor and see how big a gas tank will fit for back up. so I can run the bahama /miami race and the around long island race. right now theres 2 pokerruns in aug I want to do. also this fall I want to put cut out footwells for your legs and feet to go. it would be boxed in. do the cabin over and some time do the paint over, I wish it was still the red gel. to me white sucks. well so far my shoulder is holding up from the surgery but my knees worst. pic this week. Art
Old 06-30-2011, 03:29 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
up date new tank is in= 80gals, not bad. bulkhead we doubled up on since it won't fit in one piece . its made out of kevlar and cored.6/8'' thick plus 3 layers of kevlar and tabing will be done over the next 2 days. motor might be in by friday, a yr since I picked it up from Gellners. STUPID GAS TANK. and weather march/apeil and may sucked for working outside. well I'll post some pics end of the week. now next week I got to figure out the coolers hook them out, plus fuel lines and stuff so Ihope in 2 to 3 weeks we hit the water.then in the fall cut out the cockpit floor and see how big a gas tank will fit for back up. so I can run the bahama /miami race and the around long island race. right now theres 2 pokerruns in aug I want to do. also this fall I want to put cut out footwells for your legs and feet to go. it would be boxed in. do the cabin over and some time do the paint over, I wish it was still the red gel. to me white sucks. well so far my shoulder is holding up from the surgery but my knees worst. pic this week. Art
Glad to hear things are moving again.
I might have missed something.
But, where are you placing the new tank?
Under the rear seat bench or in the bildge?
How much does the new tank weigh?

You have been promising pics for some time now... He he he
Let thoose of us who follow you in this thread see what the boat looks like and what u have done with it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.