What Poker Runs or Fun Runs are you planning >

What Poker Runs or Fun Runs are you planning

Notices

What Poker Runs or Fun Runs are you planning

Old 08-04-2010, 06:56 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i am out for any more runs this season with my boat. my run of bad luck as been long, but i am gaining on it. i want to get both carbs rebuilt, new springs and retainers, and drives gone thru before i do any more runs all are good winter projects.
Old 08-04-2010, 11:41 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Load up and come down to the Ozarks for the Shootout on the weekend of Aug. 28-29!! This is a huge event!! You already have one Saber that has been a class winner for four straight years!! If not at least send me a banner and some literature to pass out..
http://www.lakeoftheozarksshootout.org/
Old 08-04-2010, 11:25 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Sorry to hear that. Don't give up! I've been chasing a ghost in my starbord motor this seaon. If I find the problem and find my confidence in the boat again We are planning to go to Port Clinton. Mike has has some majoy issues this season, but he is hoping to be ready also. Eric may bring his boat also. If you find yourself there on a buddies boat let me know. I owe ya a beer.
Originally Posted by Chris
i am out for any more runs this season with my boat. my run of bad luck as been long, but i am gaining on it. i want to get both carbs rebuilt, new springs and retainers, and drives gone thru before i do any more runs all are good winter projects.
Old 08-04-2010, 11:29 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Thanks for the invite. I want to go to that so bad. Timing is tuff this year. I'll look for you in the results.
I'll check with Doug and see if he has anything for ya. I do have a couple Saber Shirt for ya. Whats you address and I send some out for ya ASAP.
Pat
Originally Posted by FunHome
Load up and come down to the Ozarks for the Shootout on the weekend of Aug. 28-29!! This is a huge event!! You already have one Saber that has been a class winner for four straight years!! If not at least send me a banner and some literature to pass out..
http://www.lakeoftheozarksshootout.org/
Old 08-05-2010, 01:53 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Ona-Mission
Thanks for the invite. I want to go to that so bad. Timing is tuff this year. I'll look for you in the results.
I'll check with Doug and see if he has anything for ya. I do have a couple Saber Shirt for ya. Whats you address and I send some out for ya ASAP.
Pat
PM sent!