Saber Photo Request

Notices

Saber Photo Request

Old 04-08-2014, 04:04 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Saber Photo Request

Hello OSO family,

I have decided to take on a new project and am reaching out to the OSO family for help. I have been a member for over 6 years....but this is my first time posting. I am attempting to put together a definitive collection/archive of printed 41' Saber boat photos and would like your help with that if possible. My goal is to one day have at least one 11x14 photo of every 41 Saber in existence!

I would like anyone who is willing to please email me any full size digital photos of any 41 footers you have so that I can have the professional printing company I use print them for my collection/archive. I promise that you will not see them posted anywhere online by me....they would be for me to have printed for my collection only!

The photos do not need to be a professional shot by any means....I would be happy with anything from pictures while at the dock or on the trailer to detail shots and under power photos. The photos would need to be at least 2000 by 3000 dimension wise to print clearly since I am archiving them in approx. 11x14 print size as I have already acquired leather bound portfolios for this project with a max image width of 14".

If possible please send the full size versions of your photos to my email: [email protected]

If you are a professional photographer I would also be interested in purchasing digital files or prints from you.

A little background on myself.....I grew up on thunderboat row in the late 80's and early 90's....and I have been hooked on Classic deep vee performance boats ever since! I am actually a professional photographer by trade....I travel the country shooting for several class 8 truck magazines and custom truck manufacturers. Here are a few books I have published using extra shoots from my magazine and industry work: http://www.blurb.com/user/Rsmurray4

Thank you all very much for your help! and I look forward to hearing from you all,

Rob Murray
[email protected]
Old 05-20-2014, 05:03 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

[ATTACH=CONFIG]523637[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]523638[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Saber Photo Request-clifford_9-28-08_123.jpg   Saber Photo Request-0822091640.jpg