Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boat Club Forums > SBRT
It's an honorable way for you to call it quits. >

It's an honorable way for you to call it quits.

Notices

It's an honorable way for you to call it quits.

Old 11-30-2005, 12:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: It's an honorable way for you to call it quits.

Originally Posted by TwinStepGun
They had quite a few in Key West though.

You guys made it too.... well most of you.....
Old 11-30-2005, 12:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by SpeedGirl
See this can become a battle of the moderators if you all would care to adopt me
But I see Tantrum hates me already for doing what I was asked to do
I dont hate anybody, that would take too much energy.
I deleted my post and apologize to you because I didnt realize it was at Robs request. Again I apologize Speedgirl.

Personally I dont think the moderators should play these games down here in the club forums. I dont see how it is funny to move posts or make changes when no one else knows you did it. If MBR didnt post that the thread had been moved who would have known. Its like a joke that needs an explanation.....usually.....not funny.
Old 11-30-2005, 12:53 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

.................I'll move it to the Apache section if you want to see whining.
Now that would be funny!
Old 11-30-2005, 01:01 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by Tantrum
Personally I dont think the moderators should play these games down here in the club forums. I dont see how it is funny to move posts or make changes when no one else knows you did it. If MBR didnt post that the thread had been moved who would have known. Its like a joke that needs an explanation.....usually.....not funny.
thats the funny part to me, i love to see the sneaky stuff and laugh, to me its good to know that the moderators we have here are fun and can laugh with us not AT us...A new challenge or chuckle at each corner
Old 11-30-2005, 01:57 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
thats the funny part to me, i love to see the sneaky stuff and laugh, to me its good to know that the moderators we have here are fun and can laugh with us not AT us...A new challenge or chuckle at each corner
Thanks Rob. The sneaky stuff is the best! Unfortunately, MANY members here have no sense of humor at all. They only find their own sub par humor funny and get all sensitive if they get outdone.

That being said, I'll bow out of the comedy for good since Tantrum and others don't think it's fair that we play too. It's not really fun when a couple of people don't get it and get all insecure about it.
Old 11-30-2005, 02:03 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

brandon you do what you want to do, i think your funny.. in fact your the biggest co cksniffer i know... what got everyone in a bunch is that catmando posted some sh it down here and rob wanted to flex his muscles.. the idea of us being here is that we can speak our mind, and break each others balls, unconditionally... its the whole point of us being down here with no babysitters... no holds bar... we are the reason for this fun. when we start moderating ourselves, whats the point.. i say f uck all of you.. you are all beneath me. for i am him.... so post away, insult me if you can.. thats the idea... you big puzzys.....
Old 11-30-2005, 02:12 PM
Registered

Thanks Rob. The sneaky stuff is the best! Unfortunately, MANY members here have no sense of humor at all. They only find their own sub par humor funny and get all sensitive if they get outdone.

That being said, I'll bow out of the comedy for good since Tantrum and others don't think it's fair that we play too. It's not really fun when a couple of people don't get it and get all insecure about it.
Hey Brandon,
Thanks for bowing out...Ill miss ya
Old 11-30-2005, 02:15 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Originally Posted by stecz20
the idea of us being here is that we can speak our mind, and break each others balls, unconditionally...

thats the idea... you big puzzys.....
Yep, too bad not everyone gets that. When people start crying about it is when the fun ends. Lotta crybabies around here these days. I asked Steve for our own private section for uncensored fun, no moderating, no holds barred. If people can't take it go to another website.
Old 11-30-2005, 02:17 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Originally Posted by Tantrum
Hey Brandon,
Thanks for bowing out...Ill miss ya

No prob, wouldn't want you to have a temper tantrum.
Old 11-30-2005, 02:20 PM
Registered

Yep, too bad not everyone gets that. When people start crying about it is when the fun ends. Lotta crybabies around here these days. I asked Steve for our own private section for uncensored fun, no moderating, no holds barred. If people can't take it go to another website.
Isnt that why we are here in this section to be out of the way of the hyper sensitive...and moderators?

Quick Reply: It's an honorable way for you to call it quits.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.