Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default What happened to Rasta?

Havent seen that womenless freak in a while
Old 09-05-2006, 05:49 AM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: What happened to Rasta?

He's preparing for the big party at Lake Cumberland this weekend ... maybe he can find some drunk women there to keep him company

(j/k you know I luv ya Matt)
Old 09-05-2006, 07:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah I actually boat in the summer I check in every once in a while, but I see nothing has changed. Byrd still is not running, Stecz is still gay. I have been busy getting ready for lake cumberland poker run this weekend and will be down there partying it up and when boating season is over I have plenty of pics to share of my summer. Let me know if any of you are coming to the poker run. Oh, and I luv you to racegirl. Seacreast Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttt
Old 09-05-2006, 08:35 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Holy crap! HE LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-05-2006, 09:30 PM
Registered

No boat or girl pics

We were ALL at LOTO
Old 09-05-2006, 10:49 PM
Registered

Here is one of them, but I will save all stories for the winter months when its cold and there is nothing going on. I have been on many boats, from 40ft bajas to 42 fountains to just riding my seadoo, or even my brothers bayliner this summer but let me tell you something I have figured out, it don't matter what kind of boat you got, I have had some badazz girls who could care less about what kind or size as long as they were on the water.

Last edited by rastaboatin; 09-18-2006 at 09:45 PM.
Old 09-06-2006, 08:18 PM
Registered

nice but her short hairs are shaved in a square and dyed white?
Old 09-06-2006, 11:29 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oso saved rasta back in the day..everynight....don't get caught in the dirty little trap so soon again boy....nice to see your doing better than masher. ...I am almost ready and you see nothing..
Old 09-07-2006, 12:06 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Byrdman
Oso saved rasta back in the day..everynight....don't get caught in the dirty little trap so soon again boy....nice to see your doing better than masher. ...I am almost ready and you see nothing..
Nah, no traps, just seeing whats out there. That was one of the first ones I was seeing at the beginning of summer. Almost is nothing....I almost dated Carmen Electra and almost have a skater...so yeah, nothing....I will believe it when I see it. Yeah Masher it took a while to get use to the white box but I guess its the new thing
Old 09-18-2006, 09:44 PM
Registered

What up fools? Checking in again, my next stop will be the Miami boat show, I will be down there with the shop I work at part time Total Marine Performance and my girl who I have been seeing most of the summer. You guys need to put on your list the Lake Cumberland Poker run next year and I will hook you up with the best party you have ever seen. We throw a party there, we had 10 kegs, Solid Platinum strip club came to party on our house boat, we had a 10,000 watt stereo system and two barges we turned into dance floors and all kinds of lighting, we made the place rock! We are going to do it up even bigger next year. I will post some pics of my lady and take down the other. My new steady just got named #1 model by VOGUE magazine today! She won a contract and will be going to Australia next summer and will be on the 3rd page of VOGUE in the spring. Alright fools outty! Hopefully we see you in Miami, I am still here I just don't post to much...
Attached Thumbnails What happened to Rasta?-melissa10.jpg  

Quick Reply: What happened to Rasta?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.