Stecz's big mouth >

Stecz's big mouth

Notices

Stecz's big mouth

Old 01-08-2008, 07:28 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by stecz20
i dont think you and rob get along, play nice.. the love is in the air.....
I got his Love right here in my hand , I guess he cant read to good when OSO said cool the language but no biggie gotta have something to BIOTCH about ..i'd better watch myself sounds like he's got quite the following , and your his BOYZ mmmmmmm .when i grow up i wanna be just like Drillin .I better leave it there dont want any more emails from Stev.
Old 01-08-2008, 07:47 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
I got his Love right here in my hand , I guess he cant read to good when OSO said cool the language but no biggie gotta have something to BIOTCH about ..i'd better watch myself sounds like he's got quite the following , and your his BOYZ mmmmmmm .when i grow up i wanna be just like Drillin .I better leave it there dont want any more emails from Stev.
love is a powerful thing......
Old 01-08-2008, 07:54 AM
Banned

love is a powerful thing......
Absolutely look at Sigfried & ROY !!!!!!!!!!!!! Now thats love LOL now wheres the pics STECZ ????????
Old 01-08-2008, 07:56 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Ok let me clarify this for you;
Bill you seem like a nice guy, from your posts it seems that you and your wife have an open relationship, which again is great, been there done that had a blast. You need to think of the other kids that are on this site and looking over their mom or dads shoulders to see a picture of a cool boat.
My daughter has seen pics of every 46 Rough Rider available as she knows that that is probably our next ride. I would say to you as a heterosexual, the same as I would say to a homosexual, who, what, where, when and how you chose to have sexual relations is your business, but stop putting it in a section that is available for childrens viewing. We as adults make choices, dont force it on the kids.
As my friends on here can atest, I am certainly no angel, I have never pretended to be. I have contributed to the UC section, because that is where it belongs. I have been in the adult industry, many of my best friends are strippers and when they have dinner at my house, where they work is never mentioned. My daughter only knows them as people, their preferences are kept private, to only be showcased in the proper invironment...that being said, and in your words, Rock On...just do it correctly.

Last edited by offshoredrillin; 01-08-2008 at 09:32 PM. Reason: needed to be
Old 01-08-2008, 08:44 PM
Banned

Enuf said , totally understand

Last edited by RunninHotRacing163.1; 01-08-2008 at 08:47 PM.
Old 01-08-2008, 08:57 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Ok let me clarify this for you;
Bill you seem like a nice guy, You need to think of the other 12 year olds that are on this site and looking over their mom or dads shoulders to see a picture of a cool boat.
My daughter has seen pics of every 46 Rough Rider available as she knows that that is probably our next ride. We as adults make choices, dont force it on the kids.
As my friends on here can atest, I am certainly no angel, I have never pretended to be. I have contributed to the UC section, because that is where it belongs. I have been in the adult industry, many of my best friends are strippers and when they have dinner at my house, where they work is never mentioned. My daughter only knows them as people, their preferences are kept private, to only be showcased in the proper invironment...that being said, and in your words, Rock On...just do it correctly.
Sorry big daddy never gave it a minute of thought about the fellow OSO'rs reading & viewing with there kidz and stumbling on a nawty pic ..I guess you do have me kinda figured out and i live life like its suppose to be lived & live every day like theres no tommorow .. ROCK ON big daddy

Last edited by RunninHotRacing163.1; 01-08-2008 at 10:05 PM. Reason: spel chek
Old 01-08-2008, 09:00 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry big daddy never gave it a minute of thought about the fellow OSO'rs reading & viewing with there kidz and stumbling on a nawty pic ..I guess you do have me kinda figured out and i live life like its suppose to be lived & live every day like theres no tommorow .. But where the fuch did you ever get " have sexcapades in front of a 12 year" my 4 boyz are all straight A students and what i do is my private life and done behind closed doors . ROCK ON big daddy
you're a swinger you freak????? nice, can i shag your wife, is she hot??? lets see some pics, and ill tell ya if id smack the hiney......
Old 01-08-2008, 09:04 PM
Banned

you're a swinger you freak????? nice, can i shag your wife, is she hot??? lets see some pics, and ill tell ya if id smack the hiney......
No pics ,go to U/C i just put fresh ones minutes ago .. u got offshore talkin chit now
Old 01-08-2008, 09:17 PM
Banned

FREAK WTF just cause a guy stops at the strip club on his way home from church sunday morning he's a freak & has a open relationship ... What a world we live in
Old 01-10-2008, 12:27 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Freak ain't always bad....

I dated a freak once...just didn't marry her!

Quick Reply: Stecz's big mouth

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.