Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Scarab
Scarab SCS Newbie >

Scarab SCS Newbie

Notices

Scarab SCS Newbie

Old 10-20-2008, 10:23 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds like a great idea ... When you gonna launch I may try to get a few others to do the same !
Old 10-21-2008, 10:04 AM
Registered

Received 46 Likes on 16 Posts

I am gonna drive East on 42, then north on 19, go through Glenn Cove Springs, head north on 17, just before the bridge there is a ramp on the left side at the mouth of a river--I think they call it Black River? I am told it would be a ten minute run up to the Naval Air Station.

The link to the thread discusses different launching points

We shoud all meet up!

Randy
Old 10-21-2008, 10:23 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Hey Randy, got room for my ego. He makes a great Gilligan after a couple Barley Pops. Weather is start'n to get chilly up here...think he's ready to wonder South again.

Might have something to do with his trip to Rio. I think he likes hang'n with you more then me.
Old 10-21-2008, 10:26 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by papawayne@comcas
That would be so cool!! Wayne great looking boat and I think you have a cool name too!
STOP...you'll make me blush. Like your boat too. Seen it on the other site. Can always tell the new owners by the bugs in their teeth.
Old 10-21-2008, 10:36 AM
Registered

No sign of your ego here in London, one of my coworkers got himself in a little of hot water....not sure if it made news in the USA or not- lets just say everybody's ego got slimmed up a bit.

heading home tomorrow.
Old 10-21-2008, 11:08 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by JetJock
I am gonna drive East on 42, then north on 19, go through Glenn Cove Springs, head north on 17, just before the bridge there is a ramp on the left side at the mouth of a river--I think they call it Black River? I am told it would be a ten minute run up to the Naval Air Station.

The link to the thread discusses different launching points

We shoud all meet up!

Randy
Look for the ramp on the right hand side of the road ...its called "Knights Boat Ramp" its right on Black Creek. Plenty of water and a real nice ramp. Wide open water all the way to NAS. There is also bathrooms and a store on the site. Weather is suppose to be crappy on saturday (60% rain ) but nice on Sunday.
Old 10-21-2008, 04:17 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by scarab kv
STOP...you'll make me blush. Like your boat too. Seen it on the other site. Can always tell the new owners by the bugs in their teeth.
This is my 4th boat in 14 months. I just couldnt find the one I really liked untill I seen this one. I had a new 2355 Ciera Sunbridge in 95...kept it for 8years before I was tired of it. My wife was going nuts with me selling and buying boats but she told me Id better not leave us without a boat. ( Gotta love her) So this ones the keeper....the boat and her.
Old 10-21-2008, 05:23 PM
Registered

....the boat and her.
Glad you clairfied BOTH hers!!
Old 10-21-2008, 09:40 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JetJock
No sign of your ego here in London, one of my coworkers got himself in a little of hot water....not sure if it made news in the USA or not- lets just say everybody's ego got slimmed up a bit.

heading home tomorrow.
Yup. Read about it earlier.
Old 10-23-2008, 08:18 AM
Registered

Look for the ramp on the right hand side of the road ...its called "Knights Boat Ramp" its right on Black Creek. Plenty of water and a real nice ramp. Wide open water all the way to NAS. There is also bathrooms and a store on the site. Weather is suppose to be crappy on saturday (60% rain ) but nice on Sunday.
I ment RIGHT side, thanks for correcting me!

Saturday is looking better.....????

Quick Reply: Scarab SCS Newbie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.