Looking for Scarab Decals/Logos

Notices

Looking for Scarab Decals/Logos

Old 04-27-2009, 07:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for Scarab Decals/Logos

Hello everyone,
I have a 1994 22' Scarab that is in need of a decal package. Where in the heck do I find the original Scarab(The Insect)logo?? I have searched all over the internet and have had no luck. Also anyone have any pics of their Scarabs they want to post to give me some ideas for a decal package. Thanks for your help.

Chopper
Old 04-28-2009, 05:27 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

get a hold of GLASSDAVE,he has a vinyl plotter and all the SCARAB FONTS AND LOGO's He'll hook ya up..
Old 06-22-2009, 09:35 AM
Registered

I also have a 1994 Scarab and would like a full decal pacakge ....been searching and no luck !!!...if I find something I will let you know !!!

my e-mail is [email protected] me posted on what you find and I will do the same for you .....send me an e-mail !!

John
Old 07-21-2009, 02:26 PM
Registered

All you need is a pic or go on wellcrafts site and they have scarab decals that you can buy and/or have a lettering guy copy.
Old 07-21-2009, 08:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by choppertravy
Hello everyone,
I have a 1994 22' Scarab that is in need of a decal package. Where in the heck do I find the original Scarab(The Insect)logo?? I have searched all over the internet and have had no luck. Also anyone have any pics of their Scarabs they want to post to give me some ideas for a decal package. Thanks for your help.

Chopper
i have a brand new set of scarab side of the boat decals,like 8ft. long , color would be orange and black ,i had them made for my scs 23 and went with another color combo,i paid 300 dollars to have them made,i will sell them both for 100 dollars,if you want to see what they look like go to the scarab 1997 scs 23 form and look at prostreeter boat
Old 07-22-2009, 05:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by scarabrun
i had them made for my scs 23 and went with another color combo

An excellent decision IMHO!
Old 08-03-2009, 06:02 PM
Registered

Default logo source

A friend of mine ownes a Fast Signs, he copied the logo cleaned it up and blew it up for me. Looks great. He can do any color or size, he has the SCARAB, and the beetle.

If anyone wants some just let me know I'll put you in touch with him. Good guy, baja owner, but still a good guy.