26 Scarab CV >

26 Scarab CV

Notices

26 Scarab CV

Old 03-31-2002, 08:56 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 26 Scarab CV

Hey guys, I bought a 90 Scarab CV last year and was wondering if anyone could tell me where I can find , or have made the original Scarab CV stickers for the side of the boat? I am currently looking for any pics for reference. Any help is appreciated.
Old 04-01-2002, 05:00 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

What type of decal !??? Wellcraft Scarab Logo ?????
Attached Thumbnails 26 Scarab CV-pict00152.jpg  
Old 04-01-2002, 04:57 PM
Registered

Mike, thanks for the pic and your help, This decal is actually on my deck near the windshield......The decals I am hoping to find or have made are on the side of the boat. In the usual SCARAB logo, but only about 5 inches tall..... Then afterwards a smaller "CV" follows. I have a few pics of another boat identical to mine, but the pixels are to small to be of any help. I need a pic closeup like the one you provided. Thanks anyhow.
BTW, your boat looks awesome....love the paint on it. I saw it a while back on here....actually had it as a screen saver for awhile.
Old 04-02-2002, 06:05 AM
Registered

You have no pic, nothing !! HOT BOAT can help you ! ask him !!
Attached Thumbnails 26 Scarab CV-scarab2.jpg  

Last edited by MikeScarab28XLT; 04-02-2002 at 06:08 AM.
Old 04-02-2002, 04:23 PM
Registered

Mike, all I have is one pic of a boat exactly like mine. The file is too big to post here. I have no idea why someone chose to take the damn things off, but they're proving almost impossible to duplicate. Thanks for your help though-Scott
Old 04-03-2002, 07:30 AM
Registered

Scott Mc

send the pic to me !! [email protected]
Old 04-03-2002, 08:16 PM
Team Dysfunctional
Charter Member

Thanks Mike

Scott check your e mail again
Old 04-04-2002, 12:59 PM
Registered

now a part of the pic !
Attached Thumbnails 26 Scarab CV-jimmysscarabklein.jpg  
The following users liked this post:
Gordo (12-26-2020)
Old 10-08-2005, 09:44 PM
Registered

Default Re: 26 Scarab CV

Hey, New to site, Just purchased a 1990 Scarab CV 26 I find these are pretty rare, i've only seen a handful of pictures. Here's the story in case you're interested, the boat was redone, and rerigged for outboard use, it was using twin 200 yamahas. When they redid the boat they opened up the interior which gave more room to the deck area, but took away engine space. The hole where the engine is supposed to be was covered with fiberglass, and has a freshwater tank and batteries in there that's it. This is how it stands, now, what i want to do is: Put back it back to I/O with a Big block either a 454 or 502. Ive had opinions pulling to both sides (out or in board) and not sure as of right now what would be the best choice, I have no idea how the boat will handle with the outboards, since it was designed and manufactured with an inboard.

-Any opinions would be greatly appriciated, New to the boating world, first speedboat, i can take pics of the boat howver i do not know if my stickers are the original stickers but they say Scarab with a small CV after, if anyone wants to see pics email me with your adress and ill send them out tomorrow!. Thank you[email protected]
Old 10-09-2005, 01:11 AM
Registered

Cool Re: 26 Scarab CV

Hey Guys,
I'm new to the site and don't know how often I will be able to respond to queries. I've owned a 1990 26 cv for the last three years. It has all of the original stickers and graphics on it. Mine has Scarab written of the gunwhale on both the port and starboard side just below the cockpit. I have no cv sticker on mine if that helps. It also has the scarab beetle design on the bow deck but it is in pretty bad shape.
In response to previous posts, these boats are very rare. You can't find one for sale on the net and if you do you are going to pay for them. I can't send pics cause i'm still lost in the 70's and don't own a digital camera. If your boat has been fitted with outboards as opposed to I/O configuration, you may be OK if the power to weight ratios are about the same. If you feel the boat getting squirrely in the ass end at high speed you may want to go back to the I/O config. Hope this helps.

Quick Reply: 26 Scarab CV

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.