Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    Registered

what brand instruments in 1990 wellcraft?

Sorry to be really dense here, as I suspect the answer is something extremely common, but can anyone ID the brand / make of these gauges in a 1990 wellcraft nova -- I know I've seen this "A" logo many times before, but I can't find it now (I'm ready to slap myself in the forehead when someone calls it out.)

(P.S. and I know I should just replace all gauges and toss everything old, but I'm toying with the idea of just replacing select gauges and am curious if exact matches are still available.)

Registered
    My Boats:
    35 Lightning Staggered 600's Nordic Rage Whippled 496
    My 1996 Scarab had Faria instruments with Wellcraft logos.

Registered
    I don't think these are Faria - I might replace them with Faria though (only bump is that I'm not sure the mounting posts will align with the wellcraft aluminum U brackets so I might have to fabricate those too which would be a bit of a pain - the gauges on my nova are flush mount behind a curved metal dash.)

Since the "A" isn't a wellcraft logo it must be the gauge brand logo - I think I've seen it before, but I just can't place it now.

Also trying to decide if flush mounting new gauges with slightly domed lenses under the slightly curved metal dash would look neat or really really really bad.