Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Registered

Scarab 26' Vents

If anyone is looking for vents for a 26' scarab I have molds of the rear vents, front vents, & the dash panel. I had molds made because they r so hard to find after losing one.

Registered
    My Boats:
    1996 Scarab 26
    How much are you looking to get for them? I have a 96 26 ft with those wonderful cracking vents.

Registered
    the front vents are 65.00 each. the rear vents and the dash are 125.00 each. plus freight. i am not trying to make anything just help some people out cause they r a pian in the butt to find. if you give me an email ill send you some pictures .

Registered
    My Boats:
    96 SCARAB 26
    my email is bdroppedon20s@aol.com please send me some pics!

Registered
    another thing i forgot to mention, these r made out of fiberglass i dont think you would have any more problems with cracking like the plastic ones!!

Registered
    My Boats:
    2002 29 scarab
    Quote Originally Posted by jljakyl View Post
    the front vents are 65.00 each. the rear vents and the dash are 125.00 each. plus freight. i am not trying to make anything just help some people out cause they r a pian in the butt to find. if you give me an email ill send you some pictures .
    would these fit on a 2002 29'?

Registered
    I dont no, I no they are not the same. what is the overall length and width of them and how big is the hole they r covering.

Registered
    My Boats:
    1996 - Scarab 26

Vent covers

another thing i forgot to mention, these r made out of fiberglass i dont think you would have any more problems with cracking like the plastic ones!!
    Hi jljakyl,
    I posted a message on the board in another forum where you are registered as well, but haven't heard back from anyone, so I'll try again here ;-)

I have a 1996 Scarab 26, and ALL 4 covers are cracked, one is even missing a big piece..

Can you still make these?

If you can, I would be over the moon if you could make a set for me!! I live in Norway, so I need to know price and shipping to get them sent here.

Hope to hear back from you, or if there are anyone else who have these!

Registered
    My Boats:
    1990 Scarab CV 26 Ft
    If anyone is looking for vents for a 26' scarab I have molds of the rear vents, front vents, & the dash panel. I had molds made because they r so hard to find after losing one.
    Can I get a picture of the dash, I have a 26 CV with hairline cracks around some of the gauges

Registered
    My Boats:
    1990 Scarab CV 26 Ft
    Can I get a picture of your dash product, my 26 cv has hairline cracks around some of the gauges. email jimpeters1957@gmail.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast