29 with twin's or single ???????

Notices

29 with twin's or single ???????

Old 07-11-2011, 11:16 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Twins

My old P-29 was just on ebay for around 30K, but reserve not met. When I had the boat it was running 75 all day and 79 on a good day. Has Revolution Marine aluminum exhaust and Black Hawk surface drives. Plus the Kevlar hull is about 900 lbs lighter than a traditional 29. Was a sweet boat for many years, and had a lot of fun suprising big block boats with the mouse motors. The cool thing about the Black Hawks is you can run across 4 footers at WOT with no chine walk thanks to the offshore K-Planes, the narrow beam, and the drives 7 " higher, but still level. Do not have to pull the sticks back as often, since the drives don't go in and out hard like a Bravo or Alpha. If you could pick that boat up for mid 30's you'd be stealing it. It's number 5 out of 29 (Actually only 27 left I think).