87 30' Panther >

87 30' Panther

Notices

87 30' Panther

Old 06-26-2011, 06:25 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question 87 30' Panther

Once again I need some help and guidance. I had the trim senders and limit switches replaced because of there age and the gauges were all over the place. The problem with them is still there so I replaced the gauges,now they are either pegged to the left or to the right as I try to adjust them. They are Graffrig gauges. Also the old Gauges had like a resistor connecting the sender post and the hot post together and the new do not have this. And does any one know how the wireing goes with Graffrig Sync. gauge,again the old one did not work so I bought a new one and it does the same thing. The control box tells where the wires go but I think my cofusion might be in where I am grounding or where I am picking up the hot wire. When I turn on the keys without starting the needle goes to the engine that the power and ground is comming from and stay there even after starting the engines. CAN ANYONE HELP