Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    Registered
    My Boats:
    1991 Wellcraft Scarab - 38ft

Scarab Decals - where can I find them ?

Anyone know where I can order new decals for my Scarab ? - I am about to refinish my boat. I found some info surfing the WWW and cannot find the info now - what I found was a good selection of Scarab decals - I cannot find the same info - so much for me missing the opportunity to save the website as a favorite. Any help you guys can provide would be appreciated. I am thinking it was on Ebay but I am not really sure (?)

My Boats:
    22 chris xk-22,30 scarab,30 panther,37 Miami Vice ,34Scarab III ,38 Scarab AVS
    Ebay or contact Glass Dave on this web site..Send me some pictures when you finish with the restore job ---I will send you the address when you get ready ....... I would ask you to call me but its a long way from where you live...

Good luck

Jim

Registered
    My Boats:
    1991 Wellcraft Scarab - 38ft
    Quote Originally Posted by cigboat1 View Post
    Ebay or contact Glass Dave on this web site..Send me some pictures when you finish with the restore job ---I will send you the address when you get ready ....... I would ask you to call me but its a long way from where you live...

Good luck

Jim
    thanks again Jim

you certainly get around this forum