looking for info on 1991 nova st >

looking for info on 1991 nova st

Notices

looking for info on 1991 nova st

Old 01-06-2014, 09:26 PM
Registered

Received 157 Likes on 70 Posts

Originally Posted by 2manyprojcts
any Idea on the weight? I pulled across the country with out motors and it seemed light I pulled it with a 1/2 tn short bed two wheel drive dodge with a 4.7 and it pulled fine even up the 8 mile Fancy Gap hill on rt77
Whats going on with the bullet? I had an 83 nova with small blocks and weighed about 6k
Old 01-07-2014, 07:15 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jbraun2828
Whats going on with the bullet? I had an 83 nova with small blocks and weighed about 6k
hey Jason how are you? The Bullet is still on going decided to paint it so now its really stripped down took all the nicks and scratches out and ready for primer hope to paint it soon it has too warm up some because its hard to keep my shop that warm. I don't think it will be done this year I had a bad year with unforeseen health and job problems. Between my two sons and I we have four project boats and this one needs the least work and money so its the one we are going to finish it this spring. I got to have something at least half way cool to run lol.