Any Interest in a SCS? >

Any Interest in a SCS?

Notices

Any Interest in a SCS?

Old 05-19-2016, 07:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any Interest in a SCS?

Have a 97 SCS I'm thinking about selling. 502mag, 280hrs, clean boat, I've had it since 2009 and its been a great boat, just looking for a new toy. Any idea how much its actually worth? They rarely pop up for sale, and when they do, their condition varies.... I would upload a few pics but don't think I've posted enough to unlock that ability. Thanks.
Old 05-27-2016, 04:36 PM
Registered

I saw one for sale for $18k recently but don't know any details except that it was used in the movie Face Off
Old 05-30-2016, 07:24 PM
Registered

A lot of people claim their SCS was in Face Off. Don't know how anyone could really verify that. Most of the ones I see posted look kinda trashed out, missing windscreen, cheesy tribal graphics, ect.... I just listed mine for 23K on powerboat listings. Only wanting to sell to get something bigger. I put about 5 hours on it this weekend and sometimes think I should just keep it and have 2 boats. Its been a great boat and I'd be pissed at myself if I sold it and ended up buying a turd. If it doesn't sell this year Ill probably dump some money into it and make it really nice. IMCO Powerflow exhaust, new dash with GPS Speedo, update the stereo and add a sub, etc...