330 with Axius Issues >

330 with Axius Issues

Notices

330 with Axius Issues

Old 07-12-2009, 08:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 330 with Axius Issues

I want to discuss Axius with any Sea Ray owners who have this option on their boat. I recently picked up a 2008 330 with Axius and seem to be having intermittent issues with the system. I have only been out 4 times using the system to drive as well as dock.

The boat moves to starboard - but will not move to port as advertised. The technicians updated the software two weeks ago and I thought this would fix the problems but new issues showed up yesterday when we were out. It was very windy on the Chesapeake Bay! Anyway, the vessel view started to give me strange screens - split screens with garbled messages, etc.

Does anyone have Axius on their Sea Rays? Would love to chat about it with you a bit. I want to learn as much as possible. I read some of the Formula boat comments - they seem to be having similar issues with software glitches.

Thanks
steve
Old 07-14-2009, 04:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do a search on axius,i have seen some threads on this topic.