Pachanga - is this a good deal? >

Pachanga - is this a good deal?

Notices

Pachanga - is this a good deal?

Old 06-15-2012, 09:08 AM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Jay Gadsby
I posted in the general area too, but I will post here for future reference. The Pachanga is a very well constructed boat for sure. My family had one growing up, I bought one to fill that gap when I got a little older. 454 with a Bravo, cant go wrong really. More upgradeable that the SBC as far as aftermarket marine stuff (exhaust, steering, etc). 11-14 seems a bit steep, but the lack of clean Pachangas around anymore will keep the number growing over the years. Let me know if you have any other questions. I have torn mine apart, so I am fairly well versed in Pachangaisms.
Isn't yours still for sale?
Old 06-18-2012, 03:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Biggus, but with a newborn, and buying a new house, i think I'm going to sit this year out. I'd like to buy something in the fall/winter in hopes of a good deal. I do love the pachanga though.
Old 06-27-2012, 04:57 PM
Registered

I bought an 87 Pachanga 22 about 3 weeks ago with 280 hours on it-all new interior, running the 454 with an alpha drive. Took it to the stereo shop last week and spent a little there, now it sounds great! Honestly I have been very happy with the boat so far-it runs great, plenty quick for now, and has a nice ride. I do wish the cuddy was bigger, but we just use it for storage. I would like to step up to a 29-35' next just for the room and for running at LOTO since we usually have quite a few friends that want to go. I have some pics but only on my computer so I can't attach them...if you're interested shoot me a message with your email and I'll send them to you.
Old 06-28-2012, 09:13 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by iflyhi22002
I bought an 87 Pachanga 22 about 3 weeks ago with 280 hours on it-all new interior, running the 454 with an alpha drive. Took it to the stereo shop last week and spent a little there, now it sounds great! Honestly I have been very happy with the boat so far-it runs great, plenty quick for now, and has a nice ride. I do wish the cuddy was bigger, but we just use it for storage. I would like to step up to a 29-35' next just for the room and for running at LOTO since we usually have quite a few friends that want to go. I have some pics but only on my computer so I can't attach them...if you're interested shoot me a message with your email and I'll send them to you.
If you are looking to step up to a 32 Pachanga let me know. I think mine is going up for sale in the near future as we are looking to go bigger as well.
Old 07-11-2012, 06:42 AM
Registered

Default Update

Thought I would update the board. Ended up buying a 1990 P22 454 w/bravo yesterday. The boat ran great at the trial and I'm looking forward to putting some miles on it this weekend getting rid of he old fuel.

Thanks for the help educating me on the Pachanga.
Old 07-17-2012, 11:23 PM
Registered

I bought one in June, 454 mag, Bravo outdrive. I have project link posted in the Classic section. You should check it out. I got a sweet deal on the boat and had more than enough $$ leftover for the upgrades/updates it needed. (All aesthetic) I'm gonna be on Table Rock every weekend I can get away until the end of October! Welcome to the Pachanga Club!