Well, it doesn't look good.... >

Well, it doesn't look good....

Notices

Well, it doesn't look good....

Old 03-19-2002, 03:38 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts
Thumbs down Well, it doesn't look good....

For the Florida Manatee or Power boaters!

http://www.floridacapitalnews.com/le...302manatee.htm

Notice how the STM Club had amendments that they WOULDN'T allow to be seen 24 hours before the the committee met. Maybe it's time to sell the boat/house and buy a ranch with horses?! At least I wouldn't have to worry about the Save The Horse club telling us how to raise our horses and where/how to ride them!
Man, this really sucks!
MD

PS The STM CLUB is root of the problem, notice this quote

"Working in constant conference with directors of the Save the Manatee Club, Sen. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Weston, replaced Posey's entire bill with her own".

Last edited by Dean Ferry; 03-19-2002 at 03:45 PM.
Old 03-19-2002, 04:00 PM
BK
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Dean ~

I tried to send you a private message a few weeks ago -- A friend of ours is in the final stages of opening a Marina in Florida and is running into some snags because of manatee laws.

He loves manatee, but wants to know who can help him out in his quest, where he can go for support, rather than sit back and see his project get shut down.

Let me know if you got the private OSO message, or tell me how I can contact you by email.

Thanks!

BK
Old 03-19-2002, 04:21 PM
supercrash

Victory......
Dean why don't you look at some of the other problems in you state..Like Jeb..He defrauded Broward federal savings in ft. Laderdale.....to the tune of 4 million...
The Great American Bank and trust for 9 million
or the gulf oil and drilling supply corparation...

Or maybe George jr. and his fraud..
The sooner defense development fraud
Harken energy insider trading
The MK industries fraud that all the bush family members profited from......Makes the manatee fight look like kids play...and the fraud is covered by the tax payer..US..

Old 03-19-2002, 04:26 PM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!

Oh good god Crash..........You know Deans fight and only a moron would not notice the great lenths to which he has gone to help the other Florida Boaters out.......

Why in the hell are you ragging on him????

Ya know Dean's got a nice house on the river that is slowly being taken away by the STM........maybe you should have something like this happen to you........and then some nobody can come along and belittle you.......

You simply amaze me.....Everytime you post.......
Old 03-19-2002, 04:27 PM
Registered

Supercrash, stay in boys town with all of your other liberal friends. Where in any of those statements did tehy say anythng about picking political sides???? Also ..do you even have a boat??? and what do you really know about flordia politics???
Old 03-19-2002, 04:27 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

SC, What the FVCK does that have to do with the F'n manatee and the F'n STM Club...

---------------------------------------------
Sorry to hear that, Dean. I've been trying to support Harrington's bills as much as possible. They self-servingly interfere again!!!

BTW,
Did you look up the Tino Martinez OL thread since your return. I don't think you would have wanted it. L8R!
Old 03-19-2002, 04:37 PM
Registered

SC,
you f**king liberals just can't stand "W" doin a good job on all fronts can you?

The Democrats doctrine:
Keep'em poor and stupid, give'm entitlements and they'll vote for you.
Old 03-19-2002, 04:41 PM
Registered

Tanned FAT... THAT IS THE TRUTH...MORE GOVERMENT....MORE GOVT ....AND YET EVEN MORE GOVT...
Old 03-19-2002, 04:43 PM
cashmoney

Whats a supercrash ? , Appears to be a political headhunter.

Old 03-19-2002, 04:45 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

BD, Shor,
Thanks for the back-up, and don't worry, I don't even pay attention to what's his name?? BUT back to the topic, it is just another example of how Special Interest are affecting politics in Fl. This is an election year and I will make my VOTE COUNT!!! And all my local elected officals are behind this legislation, BUT all these others who voted against this bill, they need to be booted from office. I'm going to stay in the fight, because it's a the best thing for the Manatee and the Fl. boater.
BD,
The last time I checked that e-bay thread on the OL, the bid was like 140,000$ and climbing!! Definitely out of my $ range. But thanks for the info.
BK,
I'll check my private E-mail messages tonight when I get home, but I didn't see one the last time I checked. Have your friend go to:
www.cfwbrevard.org and
www.standing-watch.org
and see if they can give him any advice. I wish your friend all the luck in the world and if he needs more data, let me know.
Talk to you all soon,
MD

Quick Reply: Well, it doesn't look good....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.