Final Word On Skater Fuel Tanks..... >

Final Word On Skater Fuel Tanks.....

Notices

Final Word On Skater Fuel Tanks.....

Old 02-18-2008, 02:28 PM
1CE
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

B,158 Dude will pm by weds/thus this wk. with e-mail address etc. thanks J---ROCK ON IT'S A SKATER NATION !
Old 02-18-2008, 03:03 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 1CE
B,158 Dude will pm by weds/thus this wk. with e-mail address etc. thanks J---ROCK ON IT'S A SKATER NATION !

Sounds great , talk to ya soon
ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-18-2008, 04:26 PM
Registered

To spend the time to post facts, provide pictures, and offer advice just to have it deleted did not go over well with me.

I guess we can sit here and pat each other on the back and say how great everything is, but once we start talking serious it gets deleted.
Old 02-18-2008, 06:40 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by offshore ginger
Whats Up Everybody And How Are You ? Runninhot Racing # I58 - Whats Up Dawwwwggggg ? I Talked With Dave , Wow ! Runninhot, Is Everything Quiet On The Western Front ??? # 2 Steve, And How Is Everything Going With You ? Steve Bladders , Aluminum . Fiberglass , - Eddie, Or Douglas , & Do You Think They Are Monitering Everything On This Thread , Ha Ha Ha Ha ? Runninhot - I will give you a call at the shop . ROB.F , are you out of long island & hellooooo are you there ????????? LAD , how are you ? G.G.
Offshore Ginger how was the snowmobile trip?
No, dam it still undecided on what to do.I think either Bladders or Aluminum is the way.I wish Skater would start poping out those drop in replacement tanks like RobF talked about.All I want is a Solution to the Problem!
Old 02-18-2008, 07:58 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by RobF
To spend the time to post facts, provide pictures, and offer advice just to have it deleted did not go over well with me.

I guess we can sit here and pat each other on the back and say how great everything is, but once we start talking serious it gets deleted.
To spend the time to post facts, provide pictures, and offer advice just to have it deleted did not go over well with me.Absolutely pure BS to delete it is was all true facts & experiences .... have plenty of pics ,research on this melting tank situation .
No pattin anyones back here ROB , P.M. me your direct email addy a few others have emailed they felt violated when the thread was POOFED .. anyhow life goes on
Old 02-19-2008, 07:34 AM
Registered

I dont pay money to be able to send or recieve PMs.
Odd board here, think when internet brands bought the place they would drop that feature

ginger- why do you keep asking if I am on Long Island?
You obviously know I am.
Old 02-19-2008, 08:32 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by marylandmark
Ah ha!

Most think I post worthless info all the time, however the truth be known that my good posts were always in the threads that were deleted...

Most think ????????????????????????? so your rig got fiberglass tanks big daddy ??? what do you want to contribute on this thread & further or knowledge ???
Old 02-19-2008, 09:48 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by RobF
I dont pay money to be able to send or recieve PMs.
Odd board here, think when internet brands bought the place they would drop that feature

ginger- why do you keep asking if I am on Long Island?
You obviously know I am.

ROB ya it sucks but maybe they'll put it back up since it dealt with Safety , and knowledgable issues that guys wanted to know about instead of just sweeping it under the rug .
shoot me an email at [email protected]
dont know about ginger think he was hittin the sauce and a few too many LONG ISLAND ice teas
ROCK ON ITS A SKATER NATION
Old 02-19-2008, 11:18 AM
Registered

my brithches are cooled bro, Im not worked up.

I was just wondering why you kept asking thats all.
Old 02-19-2008, 11:56 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by offshore ginger
RobF - like MaryLandMark said cool your britches bro, and yes you have to PAY to PLAY $$$ to recieve PM,s ha ha ha G.G.

have Chill GINGER and have another LOOOOOOOOOOONG ISLAAAAAAAAAAAAND ice tea

Quick Reply: Final Word On Skater Fuel Tanks.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.