Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Skater
Gettin Throttled UP !!!!! >

Gettin Throttled UP !!!!!

Notices

Gettin Throttled UP !!!!!

Old 05-20-2008, 09:53 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Did they offer you an exchange program ?? Hydromotive will keep sending you props until you find something that works . I think these 5 blade are only going to offer outstanding acceleration but slower at WOT
Old 05-20-2008, 01:10 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Xchoke03
Got my Birthday present from the crew at Throttle Up, they sent my Props out Today !!

they also sent me a photo -
Hey DAWG i hope they overnited them for ya Get them on we want to see the #s what did they tell ya you were gonna see ?????? between the prop gurus Jimmy Hering, Brett @ BB Blades , & Throttle up you have to have a # in mind ...
Old 05-20-2008, 10:11 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by activatorf1
Did they offer you an exchange program ?? Hydromotive will keep sending you props until you find something that works . I think these 5 blade are only going to offer outstanding acceleration but slower at WOT
These 5 blades are state of the art . Why are you offering an opinion on something you know nothing about ? The same goes for your previous statement about labbing props. Once again inaccurate.
Old 05-20-2008, 10:26 PM
Registered

see posts 228 on under" my new 2007 30 skater" for more real world info from people who have just won world championships using these props
Old 05-21-2008, 12:03 AM
Registered

I have about 10 props I tried on my race boat , Bravo one , bravo one B-blade labbed , Hydromotive quad 4 , quad 4 labbed , quad 4-x , 5 blade Hydromotive . Sorry to ruffle your feathers Cupcake !! Just posting my results that I have lived
Old 05-21-2008, 06:16 AM
Registered

Blah Blah Blah... did you read the posts?..... I've never seen anyone say un labbed props are better than labbed ones you sound like the Geico Caveman! Did you read the part about how the guy that won both the dubai class 3 championship and the guy who won the Australian championship both use these props?have you ever tried these props?I would guess no . The props you listed are not even in the same league with these. So if you have never tried them, dont even know who makes them, your giving an opinion on something you know nothing about. .......Case closed !
Old 05-21-2008, 06:59 AM
Registered

Oh , they must be the all the time best if he won !! All I'm saying some MFG of props have tighter tolerencesthan others ,and I have had box stock props out perform other MFG labbed props !!! I hope he does see a big increase !!! Sorry to get your Panties in a Bunch !!
Old 05-21-2008, 07:07 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by activatorf1
Oh , they must be the all the time best if he won !! All I'm saying some MFG of props have tighter tolerencesthan others ,and I have had box stock props out perform other MFG labbed props !!! I hope he does see a big increase !!! Sorry to get your Panties in a Bunch !!
Yes some props do have tighter tolerance than others, and if you knew about cnc props , you would know that they have the highest tolerances of all. And it's not 1 guy that won it's 2 separate boats that won two separate championships on the highest level of competition anywhere for this class of boat! (outboard cat) These props are brand new and have just recently been made available to the public! Wouldn't want to confuse you with the facts.
Old 05-21-2008, 08:10 AM
Registered

Thank you for clearing that up Sunshine !!! How much are they ???? From my exp with more blades , it only can help you when you have high slip # . I have found more blades = more drag if your slip # is low
Old 05-21-2008, 08:40 AM
Registered

why don't you read the post i mentioned i think that will help to clear up any mis info you might have ! Happy to help !

Quick Reply: Gettin Throttled UP !!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.