Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by stainless
how about

I AM SOFA KING WE TODD DID

GET THE GUY HIS TITLE DUMB A$$
Old 09-28-2008, 02:59 PM
Registered

*CRICKETS* ...from the Skater wannabe baller,"Apppedigree". Pathetic to say the least!
Old 09-28-2008, 03:03 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr Skater
*CRICKETS* ...from the Skater wannabe baller,"Apppedigree". Pathetic to say the least!
If you read back a few days he has posted to almost all the negativity, explained his situation, admitted his mistake, apologized a number of times, and said he is very VERY close to having this resolved... why would there be anything but *CRICKETS* from him with all the BS negativity from a group of guys that have never meant him and only know one side of the story?

disclaimer: i am not defending nor i am for taking 5 months to get a title, but man, some of these guys have been ruthless!
Old 09-28-2008, 03:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by apppedigree
I need a good name for the 32. I am young and vulgar so I need something similar.

Nothing is too provacotive. Was going to play the race card a little, but someone might take offense and shoot the damn thing up on a road trip.

So far I have:

Wet splittail
One dangerous cracker
tickle dat cat
face down ass up
FEMA check boat

Gimmie something good.
Given your location how about "My Dixie Wrecked"
Old 09-28-2008, 05:06 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Originally Posted by Boomer35
If you read back a few days he has posted to almost all the negativity, explained his situation, admitted his mistake, apologized a number of times, and said he is very VERY close to having this resolved... why would there be anything but *CRICKETS* from him with all the BS negativity from a group of guys that have never meant him and only know one side of the story?

disclaimer: i am not defending nor i am for taking 5 months to get a title, but man, some of these guys have been ruthless!
because all mixed breed I mean appedigre has done is talk and string a brother oso'er along. actions speak much louder than words. he has sown the seeds of immaturity, irresponsiblity and contempt. the summer growing season is past, and he is now enjoying the fruits of his labor.
Old 09-28-2008, 05:11 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Why? Because he admitted it. Then he didn't deliver. His Skater should be in Bruin's driveway- or a car or something of value to secure this.
Old 09-28-2008, 07:01 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 136 Likes on 79 Posts

Originally Posted by phragle
"lein on me"

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 09-28-2008, 07:40 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

we have seen the power and the wrath of OSO before, and we shall undoubtedly see it again. whether appedigry is all bad at heart or not, whether he is to lazy or to broke to take care of buisness, I dont know, all we know and understand is that 5 months (communication or not) is too long to resolve a problem that should take an afternoon to deal with. the bottom line is he sh!t in the sandbox, those of us who play in that sandbox are upset. if he cleans his mess up, he can continue to play in the sand box (though it will take awhile for people to forget), if he doesn't clean his mess up he will either be kicked out of the sand box, ridiculed to the point of leaving the sandbox, or buried 6 feet under the sand box. If he doesnt go to the bank tomorrow morning and take care of it, I dont think he has seen ugly yet.
Old 09-29-2008, 10:24 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
How about

"I f.ucked some guy on my last boat so now I have this Skater"

Has a nice ring to it.

I hope you enjoy boating alone. Once all your pals find out you are a flat-broke phony and a crook, I think you'll be pretty lonely out on the water. Back to the basement with the rest of the roaches for you pal.
Name it after the owner F........Dirtbag

Quick Reply: I need a good name

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.