Originally Posted by throttleup
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely Gorgeous, Joe!

Cannot wait to get my hands on her and build some
Smack Daddy 2's for her.

Thanks your for the opportunity, Joe!

Julie
Hey Julie ---

You and Matt are the best.... I still can't believe you guys got my Ciggie running 6 MPH faster than anyone else's (comp. equipped), and I out accellerated the 700 boats from 60-90 MPH before the began to pull on me. Needless to say... Tim was amazed ---- considering he was driving the 700 boat!!!!
Old 06-29-2008, 07:57 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Joe
Thanks, bro!

You are one of the few I would let drive my boat anytime.... Well, a cat, that is... I've heard about your Ciggie days! haha....

That's nice of you to say man, and I can't wait to see it! Yeah, the Cig was gonna need tail numbers if it spent anymore time airborne. I loved those boats, but don't miss a vee at all.
Old 07-01-2008, 08:27 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Joe,,very nice looking boat, paints awesome..see ya guys in Destin.
Old 07-14-2008, 03:18 PM
Joe
Offshore Cowboy
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Jassman
Joe,,very nice looking boat, paints awesome..see ya guys in Destin.
thanks, jeff... i think you are one of the few folks that changes boats more often than myself!!! LOL....

this "boatless" thing is sure making me anxious for destin. there is no way the boat is going to make it for chicago this weekend!!!
Old 07-16-2008, 03:08 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Joe
thanks, jeff... i think you are one of the few folks that changes boats more often than myself!!! LOL....

this "boatless" thing is sure making me anxious for destin. there is no way the boat is going to make it for chicago this weekend!!!
I hear ya..I'm workin on a cat project as well. The wife's the first battlegrinser010: besides it's better to take a little time and get her all set up vs rushing for Chicago..besides Destins closer and has prettier water to show that bad boy off through FPC heli shots.

Hey, educate me..whats the difference between a cut down version and the 368. Thanks Jeff
Old 07-16-2008, 06:56 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I hear ya..I'm workin on a cat project as well. The wife's the first battlegrinser010: besides it's better to take a little time and get her all set up vs rushing for Chicago..besides Destins closer and has prettier water to show that bad boy off through FPC heli shots.

Hey, educate me..whats the difference between a cut down version and the 368. Thanks Jeff
Cat Project??
NorTech, Skater, MTI ??
Old 07-16-2008, 08:14 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Spicy
Cat Project??
NorTech, Skater, MTI ??

one of those three
Old 07-16-2008, 08:52 AM
Joe
Offshore Cowboy
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 15 Posts

all 368's are cut down's. the "older style" skater is called the "classic" deck, meaning it is a taller deck, similar to what's on most vhulls.

cut down just means the deck is "cut down" lower towards, and sometimes below, the rubrail, giving a sleeker, lighter look.

my boat is a cut down 36, which is the identical hull to one JT drove to break the world speed record in the 36 rudder boat, bacardi silver, a few years back. the 368 is the same boat, but the tunnel has been stretched 8 additional inches, giving it better accelleration. it was first conceived for the 525 boats, helping them to accellerate quicker, and now, skater has found that is also works very well across the engine power spectrum... same thing with chris j's 410 skater. it is not a "41", but rather a 40 that has been stretched 10 inches ---- another "custom" boat, similar to the smaller 368's.

hope that helps....

see ya in destin!!!!!

joe
Old 07-16-2008, 11:56 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Joe
all 368's are cut down's. the "older style" skater is called the "classic" deck, meaning it is a taller deck, similar to what's on most vhulls.

cut down just means the deck is "cut down" lower towards, and sometimes below, the rubrail, giving a sleeker, lighter look.

my boat is a cut down 36, which is the identical hull to one JT drove to break the world speed record in the 36 rudder boat, bacardi silver, a few years back. the 368 is the same boat, but the tunnel has been stretched 8 additional inches, giving it better accelleration. it was first conceived for the 525 boats, helping them to accellerate quicker, and now, skater has found that is also works very well across the engine power spectrum... same thing with chris j's 410 skater. it is not a "41", but rather a 40 that has been stretched 10 inches ---- another "custom" boat, similar to the smaller 368's.

hope that helps....

see ya in destin!!!!!

joe

Thanks..that does help..and I really like Chris J's 410, just out of my league at the moment and really need to convince the wife first on this cat issue..I'll make a point to try and catch up with you at the banquet, Lord knows it wont be on the water I want to ask you a few Q's about a fews items..Thanks Jeff
Old 07-16-2008, 12:22 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Joe

hope that helps....

see ya in destin!!!!!

joe
Joe great looking boat,

whats the difference between a 368 and a 388? Would the 388 be a lot faster hull? Thanks

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.

Quick Reply: my new favorite

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.