Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Skater
Skater Brother Rips off an OSO Member >

Skater Brother Rips off an OSO Member

Notices

Skater Brother Rips off an OSO Member

Old 09-28-2008, 09:15 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Skater Brother Rips off an OSO Member

You Skater guys have a phony high-roller in your midst. Apppedigree ripped off this guy on a boat transaction. The buyer was naive & trusted him to deliver a clean title and now your boy is out running poker runs and making his Skater payments with the dough he didn't use to pay off the lien on his boat.

If someone knows this scumbag, let kim know that this isn't going away. Calls are being made. We'll pull whatever strings necessary to get this handled and see him prosecuted for interstate fraud. There's still time for him to skip the ugliness.

Thread here- http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=195865
Old 09-28-2008, 10:02 AM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,073 Likes on 283 Posts

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...6&highlight=32
here he is
Old 09-28-2008, 08:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fast fun 2
I guess the name for his boat should be "FRAUD"
I would pull any and all recources available to get that assho--
Worst of all he is trying to screw someone who is in the military"Defending His freeedom'', I hope the military lawyers are able to help.
That guy doesnt deserve to be driving a Skater

Last edited by offshoresteve; 09-28-2008 at 08:45 PM.
Old 09-28-2008, 09:13 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

I completely forgot about bruin being in the military, this just adds insult to injury. 1st. the military payscale is sh*t, so buying a boat is a MAJOR purchase (no pun intended), just putting fuel in a boat is hard on a military paycheck. 2nd. this man has VOLUNTEERED to risk DYING so you can enjoy life, knowing full well that in this day and age of repeated deployments, IED's, and snipers, that being killed or gravely injured is a real and distinct possibility. and 3rd. this man DESERVES to be able to take advantage of every single moment of recreation he can, for he can be deployed at any time (see #2) Appathetic has taken advantage of the kindness and generosity of a man he owes a great deal to. You should have done whatever it took to properly complete the transaction, gave him a smokin deal and filled the tank for him. even if there was a problem and he couldn't use the boat (which he couldn't) he should have been invited all summer long on your boat, with you buying the gas, sandwiches and beer. you should have spent the summer kissing his azz, not f**king him in it. I would have to put this in the lower than whalesh!t category

Last edited by phragle; 09-28-2008 at 09:15 PM.
Old 09-29-2008, 05:38 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by phragle
I completely forgot about bruin being in the military, this just adds insult to injury. 1st. the military payscale is sh*t, so buying a boat is a MAJOR purchase (no pun intended), just putting fuel in a boat is hard on a military paycheck. 2nd. this man has VOLUNTEERED to risk DYING so you can enjoy life, knowing full well that in this day and age of repeated deployments, IED's, and snipers, that being killed or gravely injured is a real and distinct possibility. and 3rd. this man DESERVES to be able to take advantage of every single moment of recreation he can, for he can be deployed at any time (see #2) Appathetic has taken advantage of the kindness and generosity of a man he owes a great deal to. You should have done whatever it took to properly complete the transaction, gave him a smokin deal and filled the tank for him. even if there was a problem and he couldn't use the boat (which he couldn't) he should have been invited all summer long on your boat, with you buying the gas, sandwiches and beer. you should have spent the summer kissing his azz, not f**king him in it. I would have to put this in the lower than whalesh!t category
Thank you very much. I was home for a total of 42 days in all of 2007, I was home for 3 months in 2006, 5 months in 2005, and 4 months in 2004. I was on the USS Enterprise for 5 years and just recently transferred to shore duty which is why I bought a boat because I will have time to enjoy it now. However, in 3 years its back to a ship for a similar rotation. Rob did offer me a ride with him for this recent Poker Run that he setup.