Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Towing doesn't count
Old 01-24-2009, 10:53 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by pbam22
MINES FASTER
Really and when did that happen?? Patriot poker run 2007 not even close!! 2008 you brought the eliminator, Im looking forward to a good run!! You going to drive or Mr Mark.
I know, you didnt have the new Whipples & I had wet sump drives and was 4% over on the blower with no Meth injection.
Things have changed a little!! Lets Rock Skater Bro
Old 01-24-2009, 10:56 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by SHADOWCAT30
Towing doesn't count
Funny chit
Old 01-25-2009, 09:34 AM
skater brother
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by SHADOWCAT30
Towing doesn't count
you must be talking about you dads boat i never see yall any where yall
just like davied r (tmp) boat always run great when nobodies around Whatever:::

Last edited by pbam22; 01-25-2009 at 09:42 AM.
Old 01-25-2009, 09:40 AM
skater brother
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by HotPursuit
Really and when did that happen?? Patriot poker run 2007 not even close!! 2008 you brought the eliminator, Im looking forward to a good run!! You going to drive or Mr Mark.
I know, you didnt have the new Whipples & I had wet sump drives and was 4% over on the blower with no Meth injection.
Things have changed a little!! Lets Rock Skater Bro
you still got spank by a 30 eliminator li'l pete and i dont make my schedule when your boat is running im always around always drive my boat any time any where hope to see you make a whole poker run this yearand yes i used my 30 eliminator for patriot run because i had 10 people and had a blast good luck this year
Old 01-25-2009, 10:33 AM
Registered
Platinum Member
VIP Member

I am very proud and honored that AJ has me drive his boat on some occasions, I think his boat is one of the finest boats on the water and enjoy driving it. I dont drive because he cant, I would ride with him anyday, I drive because he likes to enjoy his time at the poker runs and not have to wory about a bui. Very smart in this sport. Keith you are geting there with your boat and some day may beat AJ but please dont be a David R. do some talking on the water before you do it on the keyboard. And hey if you are in front one day I will be the first to buy you a drink but remember there are a lot of days on the water, no one is always first and every one breaks at this level. Lets stay frinds and not go to the gutter with this.
Old 01-25-2009, 11:59 AM
Registered
VIP Member

you still got spank by a 30 eliminator li'l pete and i dont make my schedule when your boat is running im always around always drive my boat any time any where hope to see you make a whole poker run this yearand yes i used my 30 eliminator for patriot run because i had 10 people and had a blast good luck this year
Thats bullshi* Pete and richie nows it I ran for over 15 miles @ 130 to 140 . No body was around we were about to turn around and see if they were OK, That was at the entrance of seabrook. Plus Craig with GC Offshore asked if we woundnt run on plan through the bridge because of complaints that happened the years before. Lil Pete did piss some of the people off that was tied up at the Marina.
You may beet me but you havent so lets keep that straight.. Richie wanted me to ask you why you didnt race Pete when they left from the wooden boat festivial!! Every thing dont go by Poker Runs , I have lived on the water for 20 years and owned 6 performance boats that run triple digits. When you burnt up a crankshaft at Royal Purple and had Put the boat on the trailor in Key West I didnt give you no negitive feed back. Anytime anywere without Mark you would be in a world of hurt.Dont get to cocky nowing how to turn the key and putting fuel in the boat is somthing my dauther can manage!! I was joking about my boat being bigger,,Doh I think there the same size.. Thanks for the positive wishes and I hope your luck stays with you.
Old 01-25-2009, 12:10 PM
skater brother
Platinum Member

im not going to get in a pissing match wt u , you live in your own world , good luck keep dreaming and have fun on your key board like always, tmp sh*t all over again
Old 01-25-2009, 12:24 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by CAL MAN
I am very proud and honored that AJ has me drive his boat on some occasions, I think his boat is one of the finest boats on the water and enjoy driving it. I dont drive because he cant, I would ride with him anyday, I drive because he likes to enjoy his time at the poker runs and not have to wory about a bui. Very smart in this sport. Keith you are geting there with your boat and some day may beat AJ but please dont be a David R. do some talking on the water before you do it on the keyboard. And hey if you are in front one day I will be the first to buy you a drink but remember there are a lot of days on the water, no one is always first and every one breaks at this level. Lets stay frinds and not go to the gutter with this.
Compare me to David and you took it to the gutter Mark.I just asked the question because I have been ask by many people why you always drive the boat no more no less. Lets get this straight I did beat No Plans and Al and everyone in his boat knows it, me and Richie were side by side when I broke a transmission.I was Idling back with the hatches up when AJ pulled up.If I lose I will be the first to shake someones hand.
If no body broke Precision Marine wouldn't be around..Do me a favor dont compare me to David, Talking on the water, your talking about a boat thats not even yours. I hate to go this dirrection but when you own your own then tell me about keyboard racing. I think AJ can reply to his own threads.
This all started over a joke, I did complaiment his Video. Our boats are the same size!! Yall need to lighting up allready,, Also David lasted two years,, 30 yrs later Im still here..
Old 01-25-2009, 12:33 PM
Registered
VIP Member

im not going to get in a pissing match wt u , you live in your own world , good luck keep dreaming and have fun on your key board like always, tmp sh*t all over again
Keep comparing me to tmp and David and it will turn into more than a pissing match.Four years ago and you were riding in a stock V bottom now your Mr Offshore!! You have 935 post since 2006, I have 1124 post since 2004 seems like you have spent more time on the keyboard.

Quick Reply: Nice intro AJ

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.