?? about 32 Skater for sale

Notices

?? about 32 Skater for sale

Old 06-24-2009, 10:02 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Xchoke03
Thinking of putting my 32 twin 300 X Skater on the market. Boat is a 98. Has custom paint, pirate coms, awesome stereo, has been kept under roof most of its life The Skater trailer has just been gone thru (brakes, bearings, lines and lights).

I realize the market is garbage so What do you Skater Bro's think is a proper asking price ??
Patrick,

Are you loking to trade up? trade down?
Are you going bigger? smaller? faster?
Are you looking to get out of hi-perf boating?
From the pictures I had seen in the past, your boat looks fantastic.
Old 06-24-2009, 10:29 AM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well post some pics of this sum btch!
Old 06-24-2009, 11:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LOL, I hope I never get out. I am really wanting a 36 i/o Skater. I love my boat, it is awesome but when you big guys go rippin by me I literally get chills up my back. I'd like to try and be that guy, LOL.
I was wondering what I could realisticly expect if I was to trade up to for a 36' #6 boat from a dealer. (nice quick and clean) Or what may I expect if I try and maximize value by trying to find a public sale and then go shopping. Really just feeling the waters, by no means am I ready to jump in.
All and I mean ALL my pics are on my crashed laptop, I'll see what I can dig up ASAP. Thanks for the imput guys.
Old 08-19-2009, 09:14 AM
Registered

55-60 and i would definatly need to come see it with cash. i think thats plenty of boat for you guys from a recreational standpoint. when were the motors and lowers freshend last? mark
Old 08-19-2009, 11:37 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Xchoke03
LOL, I hope I never get out. I am really wanting a 36 i/o Skater. I love my boat, it is awesome but when you big guys go rippin by me I literally get chills up my back. I'd like to try and be that guy, LOL.
I was wondering what I could realisticly expect if I was to trade up to for a 36' #6 boat from a dealer. (nice quick and clean) Or what may I expect if I try and maximize value by trying to find a public sale and then go shopping. Really just feeling the waters, by no means am I ready to jump in.
All and I mean ALL my pics are on my crashed laptop, I'll see what I can dig up ASAP. Thanks for the imput guys.
Why dont you see if you can trade up to Brian`s yellow 36 with 900`s and #6. With the market the way it is it might be a better way to go than to "give " the boat away for 55-60
Old 08-19-2009, 11:42 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by offshoresteve
Why dont you see if you can trade up to Brian`s yellow 36 with 900`s and #6. With the market the way it is it might be a better way to go than to "give " the boat away for 55-60
Im open for trades Skaters are ok too!
Old 08-21-2009, 04:41 AM
Registered

if i am correct that was otto fishers boat you bought patrick. what have you done to upgrade it after you got it? mark