Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Skater
Good news from the Skater factory.... >

Good news from the Skater factory....

Notices

Good news from the Skater factory....

Old 12-14-2009, 09:39 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good news from the Skater factory....

Went up there this past weekend to go pick up Predator. Had a few paint scuffs fixed and some new clear.....looks beautiful!

Anyway, Peter and the boys are busy, busy, busy! It was really nice to see in a time when the boating biz is taking a huge hit, cause they are cranking!!! As always, it is great to sit down with Peter and Chris and talk boats.......I swear, I think they know every boat they have ever sold by owners name.

Pro1, your boat looks beautiful, they were well on their way. They also had a sweet little 30 with outboards almost done, a new 40 with Sterlings, and two other 388's. The new 46 with turbines in off the charts too.

I did sneak over to a certain 50' cat that was in for repairs. I have said before, I think they look great, interior and all, but what I saw on the bottom of that boat almost made me sick. What they use for the bottom of a so called "200" mph cat, I just could not believe... No worries though, they experts are on top of it and it will be better than new when done, nice job guys.......

Just wanted to give Skater credit, and it's great to be part of such a great family.

Erik
Old 12-14-2009, 11:53 AM
PF Marine
Platinum Member

Received 22 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by 40FlatDeck
Went up there this past weekend to go pick up Predator. Had a few paint scuffs fixed and some new clear.....looks beautiful!

Anyway, Peter and the boys are busy, busy, busy! It was really nice to see in a time when the boating biz is taking a huge hit, cause they are cranking!!! As always, it is great to sit down with Peter and Chris and talk boats.......I swear, I think they know every boat they have ever sold by owners name.

Pro1, your boat looks beautiful, they were well on their way. They also had a sweet little 30 with outboards almost done, a new 40 with Sterlings, and two other 388's. The new 46 with turbines in off the charts too.

I did sneak over to a certain 50' cat that was in for repairs. I have said before, I think they look great, interior and all, but what I saw on the bottom of that boat almost made me sick. What they use for the bottom of a so called "200" mph cat, I just could not believe... No worries though, they experts are on top of it and it will be better than new when done, nice job guys.......

Just wanted to give Skater credit, and it's great to be part of such a great family.

Erik
I had the opportunity to peak at the bottom of the 51gtx Candy Shop when it was at loto, and it looked a little on the rough side...... Not bad, but I would want something better if I was dishing out that kind of coin for that boat.

Last edited by Coolerman; 12-14-2009 at 01:08 PM.
Old 12-14-2009, 01:28 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 2 Posts

That is great news! Got any pics? thx
Old 12-14-2009, 01:57 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ziggy
That is great news! Got any pics? thx
Actually I do, wait till I get home tonight....
Old 12-14-2009, 05:31 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 40FlatDeck
Actually I do, wait till I get home tonight....
Good stuff Erik!!!
Old 12-14-2009, 06:00 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

Great news for Skater and not so good news for Ol.
Old 12-14-2009, 07:30 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by pm203
Great news for Skater and not so good news for Ol.
There's pleanty of good news for OL cause they're busy as hell too building new boats, servicing customers boats and have plenty of order's as well! Its great to see that Skater is doing well, but of course they are Skater!!
Old 12-14-2009, 08:00 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm
There's pleanty of good news for OL cause they're busy as hell too building new boats, servicing customers boats and have plenty of order's as well! Its great to see that Skater is doing well, but of course they are Skater!!
got to agree that OL is busy, been there a few times and there full of new boats going out, its great that skater is busy too. the real people who can afford a new Skater or OL were never never in trouble like the want a bees. that can only buy used or new production boats like the ones in the hole. hope to do work for both in the near future. Dan can't wait for spring going to dive for gerrys prop in the PROV RIVER I TOLD HIM GIVE ME A GARDEN HOSE HOOKED UP TO A FOOT PUMP REAL MEN DON'T NEED STINKEN TANKS OR DIVING SUITS SO ITS 40 DEGREES a couple of carbombs in I go.
Old 12-15-2009, 10:05 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

yeah pete and chris are great i can't thank them enough for what they have done for me over the years go skater!!!!
Old 12-15-2009, 10:37 AM
Registered

Skater rocks!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.