32 skater prop diameter ?? #6's >

32 skater prop diameter ?? #6's

Notices

32 skater prop diameter ?? #6's

Old 04-23-2011, 07:00 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by FullAuto9
Why did you offer to give the buyer $500.- ?
Why did you offer to give the buyer $500

probably the least he could do after the prop switch took place , and Skater was sold bt Br@d & him as perfect running condition with fresh power plants and just so happens costed Parker $30,000.00 plus to date to get the worn out tired motors redone and he's now ordering $10,000.00 set of hering props 37 pitch 5 blades the same ones the boat was advertised , sold withbut not delivered with
carry on & happy easter
Old 04-23-2011, 08:38 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Happy Easter

Not our boat, not sold by us, not our props, why are you stirring it up when we did not sell boat, rig boat, take the trade or take the money Bill? Just because I use bill @ ATECO and have never had a major problem does not mean I should be assumed to be a part of this.

I simply thru out some good will and suggested he get the ECM programmed because that's what Pier 57 suggested and the customer chose not to instead he chose to run boat even after being advised not to and most likely leaned it out and caused further problems.

Had he taken the $500.00 to do this the thread would never have started and he would be boating today.

I don't know you other than the board and not sure why you feel coaching a problem that does not involve me is so important. Sorry Brad Zastrow and Bill @ ATECO have never done me wrong and I don't feel you need to hold me accountable for simply knowing them.

Have a great Easter

Scott Shogren

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing163.1
Why did you offer to give the buyer $500

probably the least he could do after the prop switch took place , and Skater was sold bt Br@d & him as perfect running condition with fresh power plants and just so happens costed Parker $30,000.00 plus to date to get the worn out tired motors redone and he's now ordering $10,000.00 set of hering props 37 pitch 5 blades the same ones the boat was advertised , sold withbut not delivered with
carry on & happy easter