Skater 388 SLW >

Skater 388 SLW

Notices

Skater 388 SLW

Old 09-13-2011, 08:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 388SLW
The boat turned out unbelievable !!!!!!, way over the top!! As the show gets closer we will post more about it! everything that was put in it,stats,h.p.,etc. Their is a lot to this boat, so we will post a lot of pic's of it finished, Like Blume said it is in testing faze ,at this point I can say it's running better than expected!! If you can make it to the Miami boat show in feb, it's something to see!!!!you will not be disappointed !! It's like no other skater EVER built !!!!!!!!!! Thanks for all the interest in this project and thread !! but the best is yet to come !! that is going to happen at the Miami int boat show in feb,thanks for eveyones time !!.
I'm hoping to see the SLW at Desert Storm in April ? all the way from South Carolina, so we can chill at the Turtle w/ Blume....
Old 09-13-2011, 10:02 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Talking

Originally Posted by PokerRun388
I'm hoping to see the SLW at Desert Storm in April ? all the way from South Carolina, so we can chill at the Turtle w/ Blume....
We will make sure and take you and(cav53) for a ride!!!!
Old 09-15-2011, 09:17 PM
Registered

I would love a ride in the SLW, that would be the thrill of a lifetime, for me.. unreal!
Old 09-15-2011, 09:24 PM
Registered

That is a deal! Thank you for the thought.

See you in Miami for sure brother. I have never been to Lake Havasu but I will try to make it next year. My family lives in Scottsdale so not that far.

I live in Pensacola Beach so I am always at the Emerald Coast Poker Run. (which was huge this year - 150 boats) and I try to do the Miami boat show and Key West Worlds.

Looking forward to more pics and performance numbers. By the way, Have you named her yet?.
Old 09-15-2011, 09:42 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Talking

Originally Posted by Cavanti53
That is a deal! Thank you for the thought.

See you in Miami for sure brother. I have never been to Lake Havasu but I will try to make it next year. My family lives in Scottsdale so not that far.

I live in Pensacola Beach so I am always at the Emerald Coast Poker Run. (which was huge this year - 150 boats) and I try to do the Miami boat show and Key West Worlds.

Looking forward to more pics and performance numbers. By the way, Have you named her yet?.
We have 50 suggestions for a name but NO we have not ,but we are trying to come up with the perfect NAME !!!!!!! We will have it named by Miami I hope !!! Thanks for any suggestions ??
Old 09-15-2011, 10:21 PM
Registered

We have 50 suggestions for a name but NO we have not ,but we are trying to come up with the perfect NAME !!!!!!! We will have it named by Miami I hope !!! Thanks for any suggestions ??
I have thought about it a lot. It has to be Epic. The fastest, lightest, killer engines, awesome paint, hopefully 200mph..LOL(If anyone wants to take it that fast).

I keep wanting to have a name with Cat in it. But there are so many used up and som many that are pretty creative.

"Boss Cat" I like. There was an Arctic Cat Snowmobile back in the day that had car engines in it that was called
Boss Cat. I will keep thinking. Are you putting it in the water in Miami after the show? Maybe do the FPC Poker run.
Old 09-16-2011, 02:37 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Cavanti53
I have thought about it a lot. It has to be Epic. The fastest, lightest, killer engines, awesome paint, hopefully 200mph..LOL(If anyone wants to take it that fast).

I keep wanting to have a name with Cat in it. But there are so many used up and som many that are pretty creative.

"Boss Cat" I like. There was an Arctic Cat Snowmobile back in the day that had car engines in it that was called
Boss Cat. I will keep thinking. Are you putting it in the water in Miami after the show? Maybe do the FPC Poker run.
First you are rite a lot of names have been used,and it HAS to be very original for the boat and owner and also the cat thing has been beat to death , a lot of people are giving a LOT of thought to it , and we have been at it for over a year!! And as I said we have over 50 " good " name s and we have it down to about 7-8 so we will see what comes out of it .heck we may have a contest at the show to name it????? And no we will not be able to run it in Miami it takes sometimes a week or two to get them out . So it will come home to s.c. After the show.but we will be doing the poker run in another boat, maybe the slw the following year ???? Thanks to you and everyone else for the interest in the boat !!!!!!!!It's been a great project and believe me it's UNBELIVABLE in person !!!!!!!!!! You will NOT be disappointed !!!!! if you like wild looking boats!!!!!.
Old 09-16-2011, 11:44 PM
Registered

Received 151 Likes on 65 Posts

I'll detail it in Havasu for a ride!!
Old 09-26-2011, 03:06 PM
Registered

Received 151 Likes on 65 Posts

Ill detail it in Havasu for a ride!
Old 10-09-2011, 10:12 AM
Registered

Smile 388 Slw

Can we please see a final pic of the SLW on the trailer?.....

I cant wait til Miami..!!!! I wanna see this bad boy!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.